Nina

I walked down the ally leading to my apartment. I heard snap and quickly wiped around ,behind me where the sound came from. I began running to my door I was almost there until I was tripped. I fell and rolled down the jagged pavement. I looked up to find 2 very muscular men standing above me. They said something I couldn't make out and then they laughed, as they reached for my shirt. Then one man was twirled around and punched he aimed but then dropped his fist, grabbed his friend and ran down the other end of the ally. There stood a girl with long , curly , brown hair and soft brown eyes. She had chocolate skin and a pretty body to match. She offered me her hand. "Hi I'm Danielle."she said as she pulled me up. "Nina" I said as I nodded at her. "Sorry those guys were messing with you , they'll leave you alone now." She said with a pretty smile. "Thanks" I mumbled. She walked me into the complex and to my door. I turned to her as unlocked the door , " well see ya later Nina , it was nice to meet you" Danielle replied as she ran out of the complex and down the street.

So I'm kind of running out of ideas . Should I add a new character or some drama? Idk . Comment any ideas on my wall or in the comments and the best idea will be featured in the book and anything else you want ( besides money) lol .. so comment ,vote and post thanx