Christmas Miracle

Christmas. What an amazing day of the year. Ian loved this special day so much expect for this year. A lot had happened for Ian this year and he didn't want to celebrate anything.

To start off, his car wheels are flat, his phone is broken, his boss makes him work double time, and to make it even more worse, his boyfriend broke up with him. So let's just say 2015 was a terrible year for Ian.

Even though all of this stuff was happening to Ian, he thought his boyfriend would be there for him. But no, Anthony dumped him because he thought it wasn't working out and he found someone else.

After all Ian's been through, it was the hardest to know that someone you loved, didn't love you back. Anthony was happy with his life and felt great. He didn't even bother to give him a call or a text after what happened.

Ian slumped down on the couch and sighed as he heard the wind blowing outside. Today was officially Christmas Day and it was boring to spend it alone. He would've spent it with his parents but plane tickets were too expensive.

Ian sipped his hot chocolate and cuddled in the blankets. He would've been happier if Anthony was there to cuddle with him but it was too late for that. It seems as if all Ian was doing was sighing it crying on this festive day.

He hoped that a Christmas miracle would happen but nothing ever came. He kept watching reruns of Home Alone and The Night Before Christmas. It only took him 5 more minutes until he started to burst out crying. It was like his wall of problems kept building up and it just broke down.

"Everything is shit right now. I just want everything to go back to normal." Ian wiped his eyes and sniffed away his tears. All he wanted was Anthony to hug him and tell him that it would be okay but he probably has someone else.

Ian grabbed his special star ornament that his mom gave him a while ago and held it to his chest. "I wish something amazing could happen today." He hugged the ornament tighter and started to fall asleep.

His peaceful rest was soon woken up by the sound of a doorbell. Ian groaned and got up from his warm covers to open the door. He rubbed his eyes and tiredly opened the door to see something he wouldn't have expected.

He opened the door to see Anthony standing there with roses in his hands and his eyes filled with tears. He was fully awaken as the sight of this and didn't know what to do. All Ian could do was stay shocked at this complete surprise. Did his dreams really come true?

"Ian Andrew Hecox, I am so so sorry for everything. Sorry for treating you like crap and just leaving you. I couldn't help but think about everything I was missing if I didn't have you in my life. Will you please be my boyfriend again? I really love you." Anthony looked down and a few tears fell from his eyes.

Ian felt as if he was about to cry too but instead he grabbed Anthony's face and embraced him in a passionate kiss. They both stayed there and couldn't be happier with each other at that moment.

All Ian could think about was this miracle. This Christmas miracle.

(I don't celebrate Christmas but I'm still feeling excited. Ayeeee✖️)