Tear in my heart

(yes, this is a tøp related song but I'm gonna switch up the lyrics a little)

(SMUT WARNING)
--------------------

Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul. But it takes someone to go around and show you how.

Anthony sat down at his desk and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was all tired and just wanted a break from everything.

He was part of this very famous and known band called Smosh and he was the leader of it. The group members were his best friends Mari, Joven, Matt, David, and Ian. He cared for them so much but they've always been in fights lately.

"Hey Anthony, sorry to bug you but we have to practice soon." Ian said softy while popping head in the crack of the door. Anthony nodded and got up. He saw Ian smile and it made his heart flutter but he just ignored it.

He's the tear in my heart, I'm alive. He's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire.

"Okay guys, we have a concert tomorrow and we need to get this done." Mari said sternly while picking up her guitar. She counted down and they started to play their most famous song, tear in my heart.

Anthony ended the song and wiped a few tears trickling down his face. This song meant very much to him and the lyrics had so much meaning. He always hid his emotions from the group but they always knew Anthony had a soft side.

"Make sure you guys have a good rest for tomorrow." David stated and left with Mari, Matt, and Joven. Ian and Anthony tuned their guitars and made sure everything was in place.

"Oh no...." Ian muttered and started getting frustrated. "What?" Anthony turned around to see Ian with messed up guitar strings.

"I've had this guitar for 14 years and it's never broken down like this." Anthony smiled since he was the one who gave Ian the beautifully carved instrument on his birthday a long time ago.

"Here, let me help you." Anthony put his fingers around the strings and started tying them up until he felt another hand fall on his. He looked up to see Ian staring at him quietly.

He's the tear in my heart, take me higher then I've ever been.

They kept their hands there and that's when try started to lean in. They both closed their eyes and their lips almost touched. And that's when they heard a door open. Anthony jumped away from Ian and went to his guitar.

"I forgot my car keys oops." Mari said and grabbed her keys. Ian stood there for a moment and then packed his things in a rush leaving Anthony there by himself.

He heard the door to the stage close and he then sighed loudly. "I can't believe I almost kissed him. But I-I'm straight...." He laid his back on the floor and fell asleep not too long after.
---------
Anthony's eyes shot open quickly when he heard the sound of people coming in. He looked around and realized he had fallen asleep on the stage floor the whole night.

"Fuck.." Anthony groaned and ran to the bathroom. He washed his face and tried cleaning his teeth. He popped in a mint and ran back to the stage. He looked at his clothes and knew Mari would suspect something since he wore the same thing.

He ran to his change room and took off his shirt, revealing his muscular body. After 20 minutes of looking around, he found a red and black plaid shirt.

"Okay I'm here. Let's start practicing." Anthony said while grabbing his guitar. They all played the whole album and everything went perfectly.

"That went great guys! Let's take a 10 minute break." They all sighed of relief and fixed themselves up. Matt and Anthony were tuning up the instruments until Anthony saw something from the corner of his eye.