Beautiful

He was just a normal person like everyone else. The only problem he had was that he was deaf. That didn't change him to stand out and live his life everyday. His disability didn't seem to annoy him because he was grateful for everything else he had.

Ian watched as Anthony sat down by himself on the lunch table outside. He felt bad that people made fun of him. He wanted Anthony to notice him. He admired him and the way he did everything. The way he watched everything and everyone go by.

Ian knew how to communicate to Anthony through sign language since he learned by reading a few books. Ian turned around and was about to leave until he heard something slam. He looked to his side to see Anthony getting water poured on him by one of the schools bullies.

His anger was rising and he couldn't stand watching that happen. Ian angrily ran towards the bully and pushed him away. They started to throw punches at each other but Ian seemed to doge them. After what seemed like an hour, the bully left and Ian helped Anthony with his stuff.

'Are you okay' Ian signed to Anthony. Anthony smiled and signed 'thank you for helping me' back to him. The two boys grinned and started walking towards the park. Ian felt happy to be so close to his crush, but even happier that he helped him.

'Would you like to hang out so I could know you more' Ian signed to Anthony. It took Anthony a couple of seconds to see what he did and he nodded instantly.

Both of them learned more things about each other. Ian's heart was pounding like crazy and his cheeks were burning red. 'You look cute when you blush' Anthony signed to him while smirking a little.

Ian giggled and couldn't help but smile. He knew that something special was going to come between them soon.
--------------
7 years later

Anthony's cheeks started to hurt from smiling so much as he saw Ian walk down the isle in his pearly while tux. Today was the day that Ian never thought would happen. It was unbelievable that one small situation could create this.

'You look so beautiful' Anthony shyly signed to him. Ian blushed and kissed him on the cheek. After their vows and I do's, they passionately kissed each other. Ian smiled into he kiss when he heard the cheers. He was sad that Anthony couldn't hear them but he knew that people were cheering.

As they were enjoying their party, Ian felt Anthony tap his shoulder. He turned around joyfully and saw Anthony giving him a loving look.

"I-I love yo-u" Ian stood there with a few tears in his eyes. This was the first time in Anthony's whole life that he's ever spoke. Ian put his arms around his neck and kissed him softly while Anthony put his arms on his waist.

"I love you too." Ian said. Anthony read his lips and smiled at his new husband. The sight of this happy couple was beautiful. It was amazing to know that Ian's dream had finally came true.

All he wanted was for Anthony to be his. Mission accomplished.

(I kinda want to make a story out of this.)