Chapter Twenty By Giladriel

To: maryberrysnowe@gmail.com
From: arthurwinchester89@gmail.com
Cc/Bc:
Subject: School

Hello Mary,

Im sorry I can't say this to your face, but I'll be on the museum trip for the next couple of days and I really can't wait any longer to tell you what I need to say. I'm sorry if I seem rude, but I really must speak my mind. I am not, however, trying to pick any fights, so keep an open mind for me.

Ever since last year, you have been slacking off on school. I know that it isn't necessarily my business, but I'm concerned for you and I only want what's in your best interest. I think you know what I'm going to say: "you need to start doing your homework," "study once and awhile," "try harder". But I'm saying these because they're the best advice I can give. Education is essential to success in life, and I want you to be successful and go to college, get a job. You don't have to rely on anyone in your future.

This year is the year that your work really starts to count on your permanent record. This is the year that will start you on your life's path, and I just want you to be prepared for whatever life throws at you.

I'm always here, Mary, if you ever need help. I'll always support you, and all I ask of you is to hear me out.

Thank you for listening to me,

-A

Sent September 7, 2014 at 7:59 pm