Chapter Seventeen By Giladriel

To: mattberry727@gmail.com
From: arthurwinchester89@gmail.com
Cc/Bc:
Subject: School

Dear Matthias,

What do you mean by 'high school recess'? I'm afraid I don't understand. Huh, maybe it's one of your school's customs, a main stream activity I believe?

Anyway, a little while ago I mentioned my girlfriend, Mary. Do you have a girlfriend? If so, I need a bit of advice.

Sometimes I feel as if Mary and I are polar opposites. But we both find ways to embrace our differences, and I love her so much, but lately I've been quite worried about her. You see, she's been slacking off from school ever since it started and getting less-than-satisfactory grades. I know it's not my place to lecture her, but we've been planning to go to the same college ever since we started dating and if she doesn't get into it due to her bad grades, we'll have to go to a college with a less advanced program and I won't be able to get my dream job (I want to be a historian and a poet). I really don't want to put any pressure on her, but it's like she's not even trying to get at least passing grades and I'll have to pursue a profession which I do not want in the future.

Am I fretting too much? I might be. But, that's the kind of person I am; I fret a lot, due to my anxiety problem. I guess that's all this is-anxiety. I'm sure the college situation will turn out fine. At least I hope...

Well, until next time,

-Arthur

Sent September 7, 2014 at 3:04 pm