Chapter Five By Giladriel

August 24, 2014

Dear Journal,

These two weird people emailed me today. I think they got someone's email wrong, and ended up sending some happy birthday messages to me. I think that they know a guy named Matthew or something like that. I emailed them back saying that they got the wrong email, so I don't think they'll email again.

I got rejected again today. This time, it was Clara. All she said was, "why would I want to go out with you?" Of course, I spent the rest of the day mulling over what I got wrong. Maybe if my friends weren't there and if they weren't forcing me to do it they wouldn't reject me so harshly? Ugh, I should never tell them if I like a girl. All it leads to is my humiliation.

I mean, I would never do that to my friends. I guess they don't think the same way.

Wow, that sounded pretty depressing. My life isn't that bad. I'm pretty lucky... except for in my social life. I'm usually constantly embarrassed.

I'm really not looking forward to school. I mean, sure, my friends are gonna be there, but scary people like Darcy and Kai will be there. Darcy is looking for reasons to be pissed off at me, I swear. And she finds reasons easily. I wonder why they hate me so much.

I better go eat dinner, bye.

Until next entry,

-Matthias