Prolouge

"Let's go Lorlei! The bus is here!" I sighed and ran down the stairs. My mom was sending me to an all girls summer camp. I am going with my besties, but ever since I heard mean girl McCarthy is going to be there that ruined my entire Canp experience.

At least it's an all girls camp. I mean dorming with boys? Hell no! We do enough of that at school why camp. Anyways, there's a big gorgeoug lake and us girls want to swim without over -hormonial boys watching and getting hard. My mom made sure my swim suit was a tanktini for some reason. She said she wouldn't settle for any other swimsuit. I was leaving the safety of my family mansion to go to the middle of California for a dumb summer camp.

I stepped on the bus. I was surrunded by a bunch of gossiping girls. When I stepped on everyone stood frozen. I saw the faces of over-hormonial girls with layers and layers of make-up. I wanted to yell "this is camp not a fashion show you idoits!" I was inturrupted by squeling. It was my best friends in the back seat. I saw Scarlet, Rosie, Anna and Bella. I ran to sit next to Bella. She and I go back to the playground days. Scarlet, Rosie amd Anna sat next to each other.

I asked "are you guys really looking forward to our summer at Camp Ka-Kakay?" They all weren't to happy about it. Scarlet sighed. "At least we have each other!" We all nodded in agreement. Anna burst in. "I've heard there's an all boy's camp near the lake." Anna dipped down her head. "We might even share the lake." Scarlet said " they won't do that to us. We're girls in swimsuit and there over-hormonial guys." Rosie grumbbed but high enough to hear. " Not all boys are like that." Anna said " yeah your boyfriend Ace is nothing like normal boys." Rosie said "my boyfriend is special.." We all chuckled. Sun bursted in the window on my lighty tanned leg as the bus came to a red light. Anna jumped up and down in her seat.

She's surely excited. She more of the hysteircal one of the group.

Scarlet is the gossip girl of the group.

Rosie is the tough one.

Bella is the creative one.

And I am sort of the leader.

We all love each other to death and would do anything for each other. Unlike the Diamond group. They are the popular group but are really mean. Even to each other. It's mean girl McCarthy and her besties.

The bus jerked and them came to a stop. All the girls encluding us stood frozen. McCarthy and her slutty minions strutted on the bus. Her real name is Britt though. She was wearing a hot pink tank top with small, small shorts. Enough to make every boy in our school go hard. Although in school your not alowed to wear such an outfit.

But when there's an opening, every girl snags it. I even did one. I wore a tube top and a mini skirt. I regret it. But look at my summer outfit. A brunett hottie wearing a short tube top with capri shorts. All my friends liked to be a little loose but who could blame them? There all hot, big breasted girls who would like some love. Except Rosie. She's taken.

The hottest boys in school all go to summer camp so we seem cool too. The school players really. Like Jake, Kyle, Devin, Mark, and Jeff. I really hate them. They broke Bella's heart. Mark that is. It's like we're in the movie Greese or something. The bus came to a jerk and then a hault. The man screamed. "Camp Ka-Kakay!"

All the girls jumped off. Oh shit! That's our camp?