JakeXLorleiXBritt

Jake pushed me on the bed. I smiled. I tried to stand on my ankle. I failed badly and landed on Britt. All apart of my plan. What? You think I was seroius about the whole ankle thing? No.

Britt started kissing me. Jake yearned fir attention and some of the action but we ignored him. The plan. Get him horney by us and then give it all you got. We made out. We have to keep our clothes on. Clothes are Jake's problem. She carried me on the bed. My head was pushing on Jake's arrose. She started humping me. The whole bed vibrated. I moaned in pleasure. She kissed me.

Jake was just absorbing it. I laughed in Britt's mouth. Our tounges touched. After 10 minutes straight of it I went to Jake. Britt got up with just enough time for me to turn around. She got up for a glass of water. I held Jake's arrose. He smiled at me. I kissed his shirt. He kissed my mouth. I moaned which let him in. I clawed at his back. I was messing up his hair. Britt said "I left the sex toys. I'll go get them." She left. It takes like 30 minutes from here.

Jake said when she left "More us time." Before he could say anything else I ran to him and kissed him. He pulled his shirt off. I licked his nipples. He said 'yes'. I bendes down and licked his ribs. He tasted salty. He pulled me up and lifted me to the bed. I pulled off my camosole. He touched my breast from my shirt. I kissed him. No. We were sucking each other. The only reason we stopped was to breathe once and a while.

I pulled off my skirt. He licked my legs. He humped me slowly. I grabbed the bed sheets. I yelled. "Oh my god Jake!" He kissed me roughly. I took his hand and pushed it towards my V. He touched it slowly. The little bump on my anus. He fingered with it. "Ahh." He seemed to like when I give him feedback. Thats it. This sick bastard is playing us. The feedback gives him points!

Goddamnit! I have to act flirty too. I need Britt. We were suppose to do some lesbo action. That gives us flirt points. I stopped Jake. I lowered down to his arrose. I took off his pants. His boxers were almost wet. Typical hormonies. I pulled off his boxers. I grabbed his arrose and sqeazed it. I whispered. "Baby, give me some feedback." It was different when I was doing the sex. He moaned alot more that me.

I started sucking his arrose. My god I hope he doesn't c_m. I never c_mmed before and I don't know how to deal with it. I started giving him a Bj. He cummed alot. It hit my shirt. That's expensive. Until Britt gets here I have to endure this crap? He moaned alot. He said alot of sexy things. One that really made me up my preformance was when he said he always wanted this.

I blushed. Please him! His brownish hair was cute. I grabbed it while he gropped my breasts. I messed it up a bit. He said "It takes hours for me to do my hair. You messing it up. Big no no." I frowned. He then said ever so sexy "I have to punish you." I pouted. "Master, I do diserve a punishment. Please make it hard a good so I won't do it again!" He nodded. He started slapping my bum. I didn't let him take me underwear off though. I was only on my underwear. His soft, tanish leg brushed against my stocking. He was naked though. He sqeezed my boobs hard. I winced. He seemed alarmed like ' Am I hurting her?' I smiled and kissed him on the cheeks. Britt burst in. She brought the sex toys.

I got up from Jake. She said "Lorlei, lets try these babies out." I nodded. I stripped her to her underwear only. She never took her lips off of mine. She took my underwear off. I lifted up my leg. She started sucking my V. She nibbled abit on it. I cummed and she rubbed it on my tits. I wrapped my legs around her. I humped her slowly. I grabbed a didlo. Yes, I. Jake was bearly drooling by now. I let Britt suck it.

She shoved it up my V. I moaned in pleasure. Points go to us. She pushed it in really good. I winced. She pulled it up and down. It took it out and she spit in my bum. She shoved a really big didlo in it. I moaned. I winked at Jake. I started fingering myself. Britt looked even. She stood up. She rubbed her clit until she sqirmed. I positioned my mouth under her V. It got in my mouth. I rubbed it on my lips and my tits. I opened the pockets of my bra alittle and jizem ran in. It wettenend my nipples making them hard. I sat up and started licking her V. It was shaved like mine. I don't like all that hair. I licked inward to her anus.

I pulled Jake to my side. I sat on his lap as Britt gave him a Bj. He rubbed my tits. He pulled off my bra and sucked my nipples. We made out until we were all out of breath. I remember going to sleep in Jake's arms.

~

How's that for my first threesome?