Chapter 7

I decided to make the threesome separate from the chapter. So this symbol ( ~ ) means after the threesome. You might want to go to the chapter titled ' JakeXLorleiXBritt.'

Heads up.

-------

(Before the threesome)

I walked outside the dorm. My friends found a sexy pair of underwear for me. They waved goodbye as I walked to McCarthy's cabin. She knows the way to the place. My underwear has a satin light blue plain bra. On top of it (stitched in) is a layer of lace. My underpant is the same thing but is attached to som white stockings.

McCarthy waved a hand as I saw her. Her friends chuckled behind her. My face turned red. Goddamnit! I walked with her up some paved track to the office. She had a large bag with her. I asked "What's in there" pointing to the bag. She smirked and said 'sex toys'. She went on and on about how smart I am for accepting. I stood dead in my tracks. She raised a brow.

There seriously was a lightbulb at the top of my head.

I said "I have a plan." She smiled. She for once looked pretty normal. She was wear a pink shortsleve. She had grey shorts and flipflops. I was wearing clothes on top of my undies yeah but her's was normal. For once. I wore a lace tanktop with a white shirt under the lace. Under that shirt was my bra. I wore a camosole so my bra didn't show.

The camosole has to be pulled up and not buttonable. I told her my awsome plan. It was to help both of us. Our camp win the flirt games. I went her before in this camp every year. I'm 16 now so it seems like a good year to enter the flirt games. Since McCarthy and I always go to camp together we know each other. But over the years she whore-a-fying herself. Ever since 1st grade we went to camp together. We used to shower together with other girls.

It's all girls so, go figure. They really need the money. Camp Ka-Kakay is falling apart. Probably due to the flirt game. McCarthy stopped. She smiled. We're here. I gulped. It kind of looked like Mrs.Yen's office. We stepped inside. Jake waa there waiting for us. McCarthy winked at me. It's due to my plan of course.

Jake showed us to the bookshelf.

My inner self said "just go with it." I nodded to myself. McCarthy was bitting her lip. Jake opened a book. There was a key in the middle of the book. I gasped. They looked at me like 'haven't you ever seen a secret bookshelf before?' In T.V. only. He pulled the cover of a book. He slipped the key into the slot.

The case opened up. There was a bunch of rooms. They were all locked up and secret. You could hear moaning from the rooms. Great f_ck rooms. I couldn't really hear girls. Probably giving the pleasure. Bjs and Hjs.

I tripped. Jake pulled me up. I stumbled. He touched my ankle. I yelled ouch. He touched it again. I yelled again. I signaded him to carry me. He lifted me up. I put my arms around him. His stomach pressed to mine. My breasts were under his chin. He was holding my by the bum. McCarthy and us walked on. We walked into one of the rooms.

~

(After the threesome)

I woke up in my dorm. The trumphit blasted in my ears. My clothes were on now. My outfit was on. Ever the camosole. It's like I didn't have the threesome. I smelt of semen so I know it happened. Everyone was awake. They asked how I got back. I shrugged.

"I don't even know."

------

Threesome will be it's own chapter.

So kids, prepare to get horney!