Chapter 3

The lady smiled. She said "We will be playing the Flirt Games with Camp All-Star!" Thats the camp Jake's in. I told my friends and they were in a panic. They hate them too. One girl asked "what are 'the Flirt Games'?" The lady laughed. "It's when someone from a makes a flirtagious move. It depends ob how flirty you are. The more you are the more points.

You will be partipating with Camp All-Star and they are your target. Whoever has the most points by the end of camp, wins! And the team gets $1,000,000,000 for the camp and more enhancments." The girls ooed and awwed. Probably thinking of some make-up supply. Why do we have this game?! I came to have fun.

McCarthy seemed pretty entrested though. Rosie wasn't too excited. "I have a boyfriend!" She screamed. The lady sighed. "Come see me in my office later." Rosie nodded in anger. She and her boyfriend are really unsepartable.

All my friends seemed pretty excited. They all races back to the dorm. I walked slowely. The games start tommorow so I should prep up too I guess. I wasn't looking forward to the Flirt games. But ine thing for sure, I get fired up for any compition. I walked past the bulliten board and saw McCarthy.

"Hey Lorlei, I know you love compitions so I'd like to make a bet." She said. All her slutty minions gathered around me. I raised a brow. "What type of bet?" She smiled. "Who ever can seduce the school players first." I nodded. She said. "All.Of.Them." Oh crap. Can I seduce Jake and Kyle? I'll try. "I'll do it."

She looked surprised. I just wanted to wipe the smirk off her face. How am I to accually pull this off? She said "If I win, you do all my highschool math homework for a month." I nodded. Math is my best subject. "And If I win, you Britt, have to keep your virginity for a month." She bit her lip. "No stripping?" I shook my head no. She shook my hand.

I ran back to my dorm and told my besties about it. They supported me on it. Even Rosie. They got my sexiest outfits at the top of my suitcase and the nerdy one I was going to wear at the bottom. My mom got me a tanktini but Of course I had on of my swimsuits with me. I brought the one that weighed the least and had the least amount of fabric. It covered barely an inch of my breasts and thats what I needed.

The bottom part was thong like.

It didn't cover my butt but the crack only. The front part was as thin as the back part. My V is well-shaved so no hair was showing. Those boys are in for it. The lady made sure we have the same listing as the crab cabin from All-Star. So we do everything at the same time. Encluding swimming an hiking. I wonder how Jake and his friends are feeling about this thing now.

Being them they are probably

prepping too. I remember Jake wore this ultra-tight shirt that showed his musculant body. So hot! I remember on my way to the soccer field he was trying to catch the ball and fell face first in my breast. It was an awful exprience beacause I was blushing as he licked his way in between my boobs.

I did like him back then but not as much as now. I wore a mesh, short, pink nightgown with satin edges and straps.

Let the games begin.