Chapter 1

The place looked suprisingly big. It was like a normal camp with cabins, a mess hall, lake and all the extra activities. I looked across the lake and saw it's true. Anna was right. I showed my besties. Across the lake was a sigh that said "All Boys Summer Fun!" A perky lady in her 40s showed me to my cabin. I had the bottom bunk from Bella. Scarlet had the bottom bunk from Rosie and Anna had the bottom bunk from some girl named Gem. Gem has black hair and is pale. She has alot of BOTDF posters and Bless the Fall. I saw she has a tattoo and snake bites.

She smiled at me. My friends and I welcomed Gem. After that we looked at the list. We are in cabin star. I saw McCathry and her friends are in snake. No duh they are. She could be a she-devil if she wanted.

I grabbed a copy of our list.

Today is the welcome party and we share stories and eat cake. Tomorrow is the real first day. And just my luck. We have swimming right before lunch and hiking is right after lunch. It's not good to swim with your belly full and walking will deflate your belly after a good meal.

I care about my apperience after all. There's at least fifteen minutes before the little celebration so I took a sroll around the camp. I saw a very busy chef and I lent a hand in helping him.

I walked on the gravel pathway near the lake. I saw the all-boy camp across the lake. From the pathway you could see about 1 to 4 ft deep in the lake. It was full of small pebbles and weeds.

I peered away from the path to the lake. I wanted to see the boys from the all-boys camp. I wonder what there like. Are they over-hormonial and players like the boys from my school or nice and sweet like Rosie's boyfriend. Knowing it's an all-boys camp, they are probably over-hormonial. I sighed. For once can't there be gentleman? I've been a real good girl!

I looked on the lake and it was calm. I walked down to stare at my reflection and BAM! A speedboat raced across the dock splashing water all over my body. We have speedboats? Maybe camp isn't as bad as I thought It would be.

No I was wrong. The speedboats didn't belong to us. It was from the camp next door. Then again, I was 5-ft underwater to see who. I gabbed the ladder and climbed on deck. I know how to swim and all but I'm not in my swimgear.the speedboat stopped infront of the dock. I saw the most dreadful faces ever. There the reason I came to central California for camp. Ladies and Gentleman may I please introduce to you,

The school players.

~

Vote comment fan!