Chapter 8

When I changed I wore a flowerly top and black shorts. I didn't really want to confront Jake after last night. In the end, I felt kind of stupid for accepting the offer. I just, just love Jake. I didn't want Britt there. He seemed more intrested in me though. I blushed at the thought. My very first threesome. Can you believe it?!

After all the activites, I chilled back in a chair at the lake. My besties were with me. "Did he enter you?" Bella asked with a raised brow. I said "no" with a carefree voice. Bella crossed her hands. Rosie mushed her hands together. Anna jumped up from her seat. Scarlet noticed and we all jumped up. A crazy yacht speed to our dock.

Anna said "Hey Lorlei, isn't that Jake and his friends?!" I jumped up again. I yelled "crap!" I ran away to behind a recyling bin. I was crouching down like a tiger readying to pounce. Instead, I was pounced on. Whoever it was we rolled and rolled till we hit the bathroom. I was about to hit my head on the board. I tried to cover my head with my hands.

When I looked up I wasn't hurt. The person had taken the hit for me. I looked up. It was Jake. I reached for his hand. He yelled "oww." I forgot. He took the fall for me. I held his head to my chest. He winced in pain. I put my index finger to my lip. He smiled. He seemed like a little baby. And I was his mother. I said in his ear "my sexy baby." He laughed with a cough.

I lifted him up. He could stand up but his head hurt really bad. I walked him to the nurse's office. His hand was over my shoulder and near my right breast. I let it slide because of his injury. When we got to the nurse's office it was air-conditioned. It was at 61 degrees so we were both cold. The nurse told me to try to take care of it by myself because she's going to lunch.

I got the wrap and wrapped his head. He kissed my arms as I did it. I gave him an ice pack and laid him on a bed. It was really big and thats why he asked me to lay down. That sexy smile had my going. I laid down next to him. I kissed his forehead. He started kissing in my shirt. He bit my nipples and saliavated on them. I wiped them clean.

We made out for quite a while. He was about to undress. I stood up imedate. I blushed. "I-I feel like a bimbo doing this." I walked out of his bed and was about to exit the room. I held the handle of the door in my hand and then.......

BAM!!!

Someone burst in and they sent me flying. I heard Jake yell. He yelled "What the he|/ dude?!" The 'dude' said "I-Im SO sorry." My head throbed from the ingury I blacked out. The voice was of a male though. In his teen's like me and Jake.

I woke up in the bed next to Jake. He was asleep. There was an ice pack on my head and my arm was broken. I was wearing a wrap. I looked down at my feet. They were fine and I wriggled my toes a bit. I could move my arm only a bit. It throbed a bit. I winced a bit awaking the lewd monster.

(This part was deleted accidentily)

XD

~

So basically, Lorlei woke up with a broken arm. I'm just too pooped out to re-write it. Sorry!

~

*boop*