Chapter 3

(Y/n) P.O.V

"I'm princ- uh (y/n), I'm (y/n) (l/n)! Why was that guy chasing you?" I asked curiously.

"Well Hiro here used to do botfighting and beat that guy so-"

"What's... Botfighting? Is it a common sport like poofball?" I asked.

"Uh... No... It's... Fighting... With robots?... And... Wait what's poofball?" Hiro asked. My eyes widened. I forgot they didn't play poofball here!

"Oh it's a... Ball game I used to play..." I lied.

"Oh... Well um so how about coming to the cafe?" Tadashi asked.

"Uh sure." I said. Hiro jumped off the moped and ran off, coming back with my tiara fascinator.

"My fascinator!" I exclaimed.

"I saw Yama knock this off your head." He said. "But the little gem fell out." He said. Handing me both pieces.

"Oh no!... Now what..." I mumbled upset. The magic in the tiara wouldn't work with ought the gem in place... It was broken... And I was stuck here...

"Hey don't cry..." Tadashi said getting off the vehicle and joining Hiro and I.

"I can fix it for you! I have plenty of tools in my lab at home!" Hiro said.

"We..." Tadashi corrected him.

"Really?! Oh thank you so much!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around the younger brother. We broke apart and climbed onto the moped, this time facing the correct way.

I hugged Tadashi's back as Hiro held my waist. We eventually came to a stop outside a cafe. It was quite cute and had a cosy feeling.

We eventually parked and walked inside, being greeted by a young woman.

"HIRO! TADASHI! Where were you?" The lady asked. "I told you to buy groceries and you come back 2 hours later!!!" She yelled.

"Um..well..." Hiro began.

"It was my fault ma'am." I spoke up.

"(Y/n)-"

"It was... I needed some help with... My cat who was stuck in a tree so they got him down for me... We left the groceries at my house... We can go get them back if you would like." I lied. Hey, they were gonna fix my tiara! I gotta pay them back!

"And your name is?" The lady asked.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)..." I replied.

"Well (y/n), I'm Aunt Cass, Hiro and Tadashi's Aunt... That's really nice of you to get the groceries, Hiro can go with you while Tadashi helps with dinner! You are welcome to stay!" She beamed.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

Hiro and I walked out of the cafe and stopped around the corner.

"That was nice of you to bail us out but unfortunately we don't have any money to buy groceries and no store is open now!" Hiro pointed out.

"I can help you if you can help me, write down a list of the things you need and I'll get them, don't ask how I'll just get it! You fix my tiara quickly in return!" I exclaimed.

"um... Okay..." He said, leading me to a garage. He pulled an assortment of tools and the two pieces and began to set up.

"Be back." I said, running out of the garage and turning left. I hid beside the entrance of the garage and waited for Hiro to fix the tiara.

If I was just close enough, I could activate the powers and create some groceries.

After a couple minutes of tools being used, I heard Hiro call out in delight. "I did it!" I concentrated hard on the list of groceries and summoned them with my powers, succeeding.

I walked back around to the garage with the bags in my hand, surprising Hiro.

"Your groceries as promised." I beamed.

"Your tiara as promised." Hiro said, handing me a freshly fixed tiara. I placed it back on my head and helped him carry the groceries into the cafe.

"We're back!!!" I exclaimed. Tadashi  and Aunt Cass turned around.

"But the stores are closed!" Tadashi gasped.

"I know... But we left the stuff at my place... Remember?" I said, acting confused, Hiro played along.

"No matter! Let's eat dinner! (Y/n) come sit! We could get to know you better!" Aunt Cass smiled.

"Well I'm an only child who came from halfway across the world... I was never taught basic school lessons but I really wanna learn maths, English and science... I was only taught house chores and such because I lived in a farm." I lied.

"Well Hiro and Tadashi both go to SFIT." Aunt Cass said. Hiro nodded with his mouth full.

"Wow! I'm impressed!... So you graduated when?" I asked.

"Last year when he was thirteen." Tadashi replied.

"Woah! That's cool... I turn 14 in four-" I was cut off by a slight beeping sound.

"What is that?" Hiro asked. We all looked around confused when I saw a bright red light.

I looked in the mirror so see my tiara. Shoot! I pulled it off my head and got up quickly. "I think it was a phone or something... I need to go, thanks for having me though!" I said quickly.

I dashed down the stairs and outside when I ran straight back to the house I created.

I entered the building and pulled out the tiara, staring at it. The red gem was flashing brightly and making a sound.

I knew my parents were up to no good! This was a communicator device! I touched the gem and instantly I heard my mother's voice.

"WHERE ARE YOU (Y/N) ?!" She worried.

"I'm seeing the world!" I yelled back.

"You're on EARTH, why in heavens name child?! We will come and get you!" She said.

"No! I don't wanna rule over your kingdom cause it's yours, not mine!!! And I hope you know that you will never find me!" I shrieked back.

"(Y/n), you don't know what you are saying! Your magic is unstable anyways, a slight irregularity in your emotions can cause the biggest magical impact! We will find you easily." With that, I ended the call.

I took a few deep breaths and looked into the gem of the tiara. Stupid mum... I'll show her I don't need the kingdom.