Tied

Dianne Nicole Perez stands for trouble. She sure loves to wreck things, break rules and fall on illicit stuff. She's a little impulsive, a bit wild and greatly irresponsible for her own welfare. She seeks adventure that would fill her with adrenaline rush, regardless if it's legal or not. Pero kahit isa siyang dakilang rule-breaker, mayroon din siyang pinanghahawakang ilang prinsipyo sa buhay. She might be fond of doing illegal stuff but there are few things, she considered too nasty and therefore forbidden to engage with.

Then he bumped into this man who possessed the most beautiful and the most intriguing pair of blue eyes. Besides of unlawful things, she was a huge fan of anything that comes in blue. Kahit saan siya magpunta ay palaging nahahagip ng paningin niya ang binata. Little did she know, she was already obsessed with his eyes.

He was her total opposite... or that's what she thought. Masyado itong good boy at responsableng nilalang... o iyon ang pinaniwalaan niya. But just as things got a little cozy between them...she found out that being too comfy with him was illegal as well. 

Yep, she sure loves illegal stuff but then... he belongs to the exceptions.

**

Binura ko yung prologue, madami-dami kasi akong kailangang baguhin so... it might not fit anymore. :)