Chapter 1: Fate

Zor(LucasZor): Hey, the 10th generation, since is the first chapter let do the first disclaim together.

Ryohei: EXTREME DISCLAIM.

Mukuro: Kufufufu~ there nothing fun. I'm leaving

Gokudera: Yeah, get me out of this. This is annoying.

Yamamoto: Ma~Ma~, calm down Gokudera. It just a disclaim.

Lambo: Yare, Yare. There no candies, Ore-sama off.

Chrome: Etto.. I will help you.

Hibari: Hn, worthless.

Zor: Ahhh, Mina-san came back *pout*, Kyo-nii, Muro-nii, Haya-nii, Lambo-kun are evil. Tsu-nii, do something, they leaving.

Tsuna: Don't worry, I'll get them to do this, wait a little, okay.

*After a little time of the sadistic side of Tsuna activate *

Everyone in the 10th generation: Helena and Zor don't own KHR or any character in it, only this plot and the OCs.

Zor: Arigato, minna

*Note: I'm NOT the writer of this story, @HelenaVWG is. I'm only help her publish the story and give her some idea.

"Talking in Japanese"

"Talking in Italian"

'Thought in Japanese'

'Thought in Italian'

"Talk in Different language"

'Thought in Different language'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Italy, Sicily

"You useless child! We should have abandon you from the beginning!" Sawada Nana yelled at his younger child, Sawada Tsunayoshi.

"B-But, M-Mo--" "Don't you dare call me that! You are no child of mine!!!"

"You're right, Nana. We should have abandon this useless, filthy child! If only, Ieyasu didn't like you!" Sawada Iemitsu said in anger.

"P-Please forgive me..!" The child said desperatly.

"Go away! I don't want to see that face anymore! Or should i just kill you?" Iemitsu ask, holding a knife.

"B-But.. W-What about Ie-nii?" T-Tsuna ask, afraid.

"Who are you calling your brother?! You don't have any family! You have been thrown out!" Nana say then Nana with Iemitsu kick the poor child out of the house. The poor child cry, but not long.

After Tsuna been kicked out, he wandering with a very old plain orange cloak around the town. Until a gaze with one man around his 20 with crimson hair, with one sapphire left eyes and one golden right eye. The man then glance as Tsuna. He stood up and slowly walk to Tsuna.

Tsuna P.O.V

I was wandering around the town in this cold night with my old plain orange cloak, when I saw a man around his 20 with crimson hair in black jacket with purple inner shirt. Green pants (the kind of green pants that people wear when that play paint ball) with combat boots.

Then I met his glance with his sapphire left eye and golden yellow eye, he slowly stood up and walk to me.

I then feel a sudden scar, I want to run but my body won't listen, it won't move.