Chapter 5: Talking with the Storm

Disclaimer~!

Zor : Etto.. Almost all character already done the disclaimer..

Helena : Yup.. I wonder.. Should we re-arrange it?

Zor : But who..?

Helena : Tsu-kun!

Zor : But, Tsuna already done the disclaimer..

Helena : Gio-kun!

Zor : Giotto too..

Tsuna & Giotto : Did someone called?

Zor : Well, they already here.. Let's just do the disclaimer with them..

Tsuna & Giotto : ?

Helena & Zor : Ready? Set!

Tsuna & Giotto : W-What?

Helena : I--

Zor : and me--

Tsuna & Giotto : Doesn't own KHR..?

 Helena & Zor : Thanks, guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Talk in Japanese"

"Talk in Italian"

'Thought in Japanese'

'Thought in Italian'

"Talk in Different language"

'Thought in Different language'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Review Chapter 4 ~

Giliro then walk to the front of the door and knock on it

"Who there?" A voice said for inside the house.

"It me, Tachio Giliro." Giliro answered

"Ah, Giliro, it been a quite a while, wait there I'm open the door." That voice said.

Then the door open l, reviews a figure of a

~ Chapter 5 ~

~ Tsuna P.O.V ~

As the voice from behind the door answered, the door open, reviews a figure of a man. A man wearing a red Chinese martial art clothing, a red Changshan with a over long sleeves with a white top sleeves. He wears a baggy white pants (Is it right, cause I really don't know what they call it) and a pair of black boots.

When I look at his face, he has short black hair, with a fringe that joins at the center of his face, and parts to the sides, leaving a sort of M shape.

'His hair style make me remember of someone, but I can't remember who it is.' I thought, trying hard to remenber who it is, but I can't.

But a voice suddenly said, snapping me out of mine thought "It been a long time to meet you again, and looks like you brought someone with you, who is he?" The chinese man asked pointing at me.

"Ah, this is Tsunayoshi. Tsuna this is Fon." Giliro-san introduced. (The appeared of Storm )

"Good morning, Tsunayoshi. I'm Fon, it is a pleasure to meet you." The chinese man, now definite at Fon said.

"Ah, good morning to you to, Mr.Fon. My name is Tsunayoshi, but you can call me Tsuna. I really nice to meet you, too." I said with a smile.