Chapter 3: The Truth

Zor: Disclaim~, how about the Arcobandelo do it this time?

Reborn: Why should I ?!

Skull: No one dare to commend me, the great Skull

Fon: I fine with that, so I'll help you.

Verde: I'm busy, no way I going to do something as worthless as this.

Manmon (Viper): I don't do think free. Give me money and I'll do it.

Colonello: I'm don't want to.

Lar Mirch: Tch, just a waste of time.

Yuni: Don't be like that, it just a disclaim, we should help.

Zor: Come on guys, it just a disclaim, why can't you help?

Aria: Don't worry Zor-chan. We will help, RIGHT *Ready to kill*

The Arcobandelo: Fine. This newbie writer Zor and Helena-san don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does. They just own this plot and the OC.

Zor: Arigato gozaimasu.

Note: This story mainly belong to @HelenaVWG, I'm just helping her some idea and publish it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is make by me and @HelenaVWG.

Warning: gramma mistake and some colourful word.

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'Thought in Japanese'

'Thought in Italian'

"Talk in Different language"

'Thought in Different language'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third person P.O.V~

"Thank you, see you again." Tsuna said with a happy smile. Finally the day is over, as our Tuna-fish and Giliro cleaning the shop to prepare for the next day.

~Ding~ suddenly a sound of a door.

"Sorry we close, please come back..." Tsuna said but he could not finished his sentence as gun pointing at his face by 3 men in black.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed.

"Shut up, where is L'Assassino Silenzioso." a man said/yelled at Tsuna

"Tell us NOW, or you going to die" another man said.

~Tsuna P.O.V~

'What the, what are they talking about. And who is the silent killer???' I thought as I trying to calm myself down and to not freaking out.

"I don't know what are you saying" I said in confusion, trying to think of a plan to get out of this situation.

"Don't pretend that you don't know, we know that he here. Now talk!" One man shouted at me as he ready his gun.

'What should I do, those men are crazy?! And who is this killer that they want to find?....' Hundred of thought ran though my head as i try my best to keep myself from freaking out.

~Bang~ then I hear a sound coming from behind me. As I turned around in surprise, I see Giliro-san holding a gun pointing as my way, and the gun have smoke coming out of it.