Chapter 7: Returning Home

Disclaimer

Helena : Long time no see

Zor : It is quite a while...

Helena : Who should we call for today's disclaimer, Zor-chan?

Zor: Hibari-san?

Helena : That's a great idea!

Hibari : *cue, his theme song* Who call my name?

Helena : Me!

Zor : Can you do the disclaimer please?

Hibari : Hmph.

Helena & Zor : Please!!! *cue on puppy eyes*

Hibari : ...Those herbivore did not own us.

Helena & Zor : Thanks! *sparkles and flowers on the background*

Hibari: ... Hn

Warning: OCC Hibari

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'Thought in Japanese'

'Thought in Italian'

"Talk in Different language"

'Thought in Different language'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review chapter 6:

"Because they didn't like me, from the started. They just keep me to make their son, Giotto-san happy, because he the only one ever like me." Tsuna said, sobbing because of the painful memory he just mention. "But now, because Giotto-san is now busy with work, he left me with his parent. They just took their chance get rid of me." The boy finished, tear running down from the corner of his eyes.

Hibari look at the brunette boy stood in front of him crying, because he don't know how to comforting other people, he just stood there silently. Reaching out his hand and hugging the little bunny that crying in pain, letting the bunny cry to his heart contain. Until the brunet fall as sleep.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Chapter 7, starto

~ Hibari P.O.V ~

When the brunette felt to sleep, I carefully move him down from my chest to my lap for more comfort. I can only feel sorry for him as I watch him sleeping peacefully. I can't believe what this child had been though.

'I will make sure to bite them to death the next time I saw them.' I thought irritate.

I let us stayed like this as the time passing by slowly.

~ Time skip ~ (Cause I am to lazy)

'Hn' I thought silently as I look up at the sun that started to set .. behind the mountains. 'It time to go back there' I thought. Carefully, I shaked the little usagi to wake.

The brunette started to opened his big doe brown eyes, rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"What time it is, Hibari-san?" He asked.

"Evening" I answered shortly. "What, it already evening? I need to go now, or Giliro-san will get worry" Usagi said worriedly.