Chapter 2: Unexpected meeting

Zor: Disclaimer time, who want to do it? The 1st Generation, then.

G: Oi, we didn't agree to do this.

Asari: Maa~ Maa~, calm down G.

Lampo: This is boring, Ore-sama don't want to do this.

Knuckle: DISCLAIMER TO THE EXTREMEEEEEEE!!

Daemon: Nufufufu~ why should I do this?

Alaude: Useless. Don't care. Leaving.

Zor: Ah, G-nii, Lampo-nii, Dae-nii, Alaude-nii. Come back. *Pout* You guy just like the 10th generation. *Crying*

Giotto: Don't cry, Zor-chan. I'll make them do this. * leaking killing aura *

The 1st generation guardian *gulping* : Fine

The 1st generation: This (stupid) newbie writer over here and @HelenaVWG don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does. They just own this plot.

Zor: Hey! But anyway, Arigatou gozaimasu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while ne~, minna-san. Sorry if you were waiting for this. I was having my first semester final examination test, I had been quit busy (╥╯^╰╥). But it just all end, Yah~ o(>ω<)o\( ^▽^ )/ (๑>m<๑) (ノ≧∀≦)ノ. So here the new chapter, hopes you all enjoy it, reader-san. 

And that picture up there is Giliro, just imagine that his eyes are blue and yellow, ecause I can't fine anyone the have the colour eyes of blue and yellow with red hair. ( that picture is not mine )

Note: I'm NOT the writer of this story, @HelenaVWG is. I'm only help her publish the story and give her some idea.

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'Thought in Japanese'

'Thought in Italian'

"Talk in Different language"

'Thought in Different language'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth behind Tsuna (Chapter 2)

Third person P.O.V

~Ding~ A sound of a door bell rang though the quiet space of the small cafe-fill-smell shop.

"Welcome to Caffe di Cielo" Tsuna said while hurry walk to the new customer.

"Tsunayoshi, ciao. I come back like I said, didn't I?" The women with the orange-flower tattoo         ( The Giglio Nero emblem ) under her left eyes said happily.

"Oh, ciao, Aria-san, you came back. And who are this 2 that you brought with you today?" Tsuna asked while looking at a blonde male and a girl that also have the orange-flower tattoo under her left eye.

"Ah, that blonde one is my assistant. His name is Gamma. And this girl is my daughter Yuni." Aria said with a smile.

"I see, umm.. Nice to meet you." Tsuna said with a smile.

~ Time skip~ ( by the power of  Alaude because he hate crowd talk)

After they chat a little bit and Aria take some order, the door bell rang again.