Chapter 4: Practice Time

Zor : Okay! It's time for disclaimer!!Helena : How about we..

Zor : Ask Gesso?

Helena : N-No!! They all are weird!!

Byakuran : *appears out of nowhere* What did you say, Helena-chan~?

Helena : Waaa!!! Go away!! Z-Zor help me!!

Zor : Please stop teasing Helen-chan, Byan-nii. (Troll, that what I call him)

Kikyo : Hahan, did you call, Byakuran-sama?

Byakuran : Kikyo-chan, call the other for the disclaimer! *munching a marshmallow*

Kikyo : Hai, Byakuran-sama.

Everyone say as soon as they all appear : Helena/-chan and Zor/-chan did not own KHR! They only the writer of this plot.

(Helena : I gave 70% the owner of this story to Zor. Because he done most of the work!)

(Zor: Well, I only made the story longer from Helena-chan main idea, hahaha...)

(Helena: *Sweatdropped*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'Thought in Japanese'

'Thought in Italian'

"Talk in Different language"

'Thought in Different language'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Review~

"But, because you now know about the Underground World, you need to start learning some skill to protect yourself." Giliro suddenly said in serious.

"Hai." Tsuna answered. "Then, we start tomorrow." Giliro said.

~Chapter 4~

~Time Skip~

~Third person P.O.V~

Standing in the middle night in a forest, a man wearing a black T-shirt with red outline, a dark grey hoodie with some black stripes on either side of the hoodie, dark blue jean pants and Black with purple shoe soles and small details design. On his left leg, a holster holding a gun in it. His waist holster holding another gun with some bullets on one side, while the other holding a dagger. His crimson-red hair glittering under the moon, his heterochromatic golden and sapphire eyes shine bright, it no one else but Tachio Giliro, the world second to the greatest hitman and the greatest assassin in the world.

Standing there alone by himself, but he isn't the only one in this silent forest as another present is hiding somewhere in this forest silently, a guy wearing a silver mask, a black suit, a inner orange shirt, black shoes and a black fedora with a orange stripe on it, on his waist was a holster to the right where he hold a gun and a holster to the left where he hide his dagger. Running around the area that Giliro stand in, it look like he try to find a good time and place to attack Giliro.

~Giliro P.O.V~

'It look like he already started' I thought. I now currently standing in the forest near our caffe shop. 'I wonder how our caffe shop now?' I thought, because of them, they know where I lived now so I can't go back. 'Geez, I just want a normal life, is that too much?' I mentally signed.