Introduction

The world is too big to be discovered completely.Everyone on this,peculiar planet knew that.There were one too many adventurers and hero's in the world,that seek the end and want to find out if there really is an edge,or possibly beyond.They pack,they leave,and then they're gone forever,because everybody knows that there is NO end.

Many have tried,all of them failed,however,no one knew that there actually IS an end.
Only the great,and powerful can discover it.
For on the edge of the world,there is crazy world configuration,with an even crazier secret hidden discreetly amongst it.
A temple.
With only the dumbest of players to enter it,as a sever,and pain bringing punishment lays within it.
However,with this punishment,a power,so great and enough to conquer the ENTIRE planet of minecraft with lays with it.
This power is so tempting,that many people would be willing to take the pain,just to be drunk with the overwhelming sense of control,and chaos.
Well,they would if they knew about it anyway.

However,that's about to change.
For an evil force has just been resurrected,by an evil and crazy man.For...thanks,if you will,the evil and the man will be working together,to gain this power,and conquer the world with it.

But,unbeknownst to them,a good witch,and shadow lady by the name of Belladonna,has forsaken such events,and now in her desperation,will seek the assistance of 6 warriors,with the courage and skills of team work to be worthy of rivalling this vicious  threat.With the goodness of these poor hero's hearts,and their powers combined they should be enough to seal the evil for good,and return the world to slumber.

What are these power's? I hear you ask.
The earth's six elements.
Yes.
Six.
For among the earth,air,fire and water,there is lightning and ice.Added elementals that are deadlier,and rarer than the traditional four.
Apart from earth,as whoever is graced with the responsibility of the dirt,can control any of its five brothers,and combine them for an even stronger force...

And so our story begins...