26. Baby Bumps

Hinata's POV

"Naruto!"

"What's wrong?! Is it the baby!?"

He skidded through the hall.

"No. I'm hungry."

"Oh.... Ok. What d'ya want to eat?" His face looked a little annoyed.

"Ichiraku's. But instead of pork make it steak... And put a lot a spice in there.... And make sure it's the organic soy sauce and not the other one... With a soda."

My kami I feel fat... Dang it baby.

"Ok. I got it. I'll be back in a few."

"Remember not to tell anyone!" I yelled at him.

"I got it! Do you want me to call Sakura?" Naruto asked while pulling on his coat.

"I'm fine sweetie. I'll stay right here... Love you."

"Love you too."

Naruto walked out of the house and I sat there admiring my tiny baby bump.

We moved back to Konoha about a two weeks ago and spent two more weeks in New York so I'm 3.5 months pregnant. We haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant so I've been wearing Naruto's t-shirts a lot lately. Hiding my baby bump is really hard.

The only ones that do know are Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hiashi, Hanabi and Neji..... And Teuchi and Ayame. What?! Those two get suspicious of you go there five times a day! Hanabi is having a really hard time though, because she is super excited that she's gonna be an aunt.

Naruto bought us a three bedroom house that was on sale so we would have room for the baby. We decided to get married by church when baby Uzumaki is already born... We're already married by law. No one knows that part... No one.

"Woah... What was that... Woah!"

I felt a little movement in my lower tummy. I began to get a little scared.

I should call Sakura... I don't know what's happening... Now I know how the others feel.

-----

Hello? Hinata?

Sakura? Can you please come over? I'm scared. Naruto went out to get me some food.

I'll be there in sec. No Hinata is fine Tenten. She's fine I said.

She can come too... She's Neji's girlfriend so it's ok.

Are you sure?

Yes.

Ok, c'mon Tenten. I'll see you in a bit. Love you.

Love you too. Bye.

-----

I held my stomach. Within minutes Sakura knocked on the door.

"It's open!"

Her and Tenten came in and Sakura had her medical bag. I was just in my sports bra so my tummy was completely visible.

"Can you tell me why the hell Hinata needs medical attention? I mean she could-- Are you... Is that.... Baby?" Was all Tenten could manage to get out.

"Yes Hinata is pregnant. What did you feel?" Sakura grabbed her stethoscope and pressed it to my lower stomach.

"I dunno how to describe it--
Look! It just happened again!"

"I'm back honey, now they did--
Tenten?" Naruto entered.