7. Let's Get Started

Hinata's POV

"Hinata! Wake up!" Hanabi yelled at me.

"Ugh... What time is it?" I groaned.

"It's 9am but I need to tell you something!"

Geez it's like when she was 7...

"Oh my gosh... What?" I was trying to not to be mad.

"Konahamaru......."

"Konahamaru what ???"

"He.....Kissed me!"

"What?! Seriously?! Wait.... How?"

She told me the tale of her first kiss...

"Well he was really happy to see me and he was hangin' out with Moegi and Udon. Then we went to the barbeque house and Udon walked Moegi home and then Konahamaru walked me home.... And then he kissed me on the front porch! He said he missed me as much as his grandpa Hiruzen. I felt bad about that but that means he likes me right?"

I sat there in silence processing everything she had just said.

"I guess so... Congratulations?"

"Awww thanks! Oh by the way Sakura is making breakfast." She ran out of my room.

Ugh... Oh crap today is the birthday party.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. I smiled at the sight of my kitchen.

"Here is some miso soup."

"Origato Sakura."

I slurped the warm noodles up in no time. I grabbed my robe and took a shower.

It was nice, there seemed to be a happy aura in the house. I guess everyone missed Konaha.

"Hina! Hurry up! We told Temari and Sai we would help decorate!" Sakura yelled from outside the bathroom door.

"Hey I'm naked here! I'll be out on in few!"

After my shower I wrapped my robe around my body and ran to my room. I put on a maroon tank top and some black skinny jeans. I put on my brown flats and a black sweater.

Sakura was already bathed and dressed and was waiting for me at the front door.

"What took you so long?"

"Why are you so impatient?"

"I'm just really excited to be back in Konaha and want to spend all the time I can with everyone."

"Oh... Well let's go then..."

We walked in the breeze to the cafe where we agreed to meet. I felt bad that Sakura missed Konaha so much but she was the one that decided to go with me. But I'll always be grateful for her doing that.

"Hinata, Sakura I'm glad you came."

"Why wouldn't we Sai? We want to spend all this week with you guys!" Sakura punched him in the arm jokingly. "Where's Temari?"

"Oh.... She called and said she would meet us at Ino's house. Something about early celebration with Shika. I wonder what that means..."

My eyes widened and Sakura blushed.

"Have you and Ino ever.... Ya know?" Sakura asked.

"Sakura! That's rude."

"Ever what?"

"Ya know... Done the deed.... Sealed the deal... Had s--"

"Sakura!"

"What? We're all adults here."