Luigi talks to you

Peach got you a house for this vacation so you slept in there. The next day, you go to the park and sit on a bench and sigh. You see Luigi coming towards you. You gasp in excitement. "Hey!" Luigi blushes and smiles. "Wanna get something to eat?" His voice cracked when he said that. You blush a lot. "S-sure!" You agree. You get up and walk with Luigi to Mush Burger (the most famous fast food place in mushroom kingdom). You get something for you and Luigi and go to a booth. "So... What's up" Luigi blushed. "Ahem... Nothing" You blush as you noticed your voice cracked. "Yeah me neither.." Luigi smiles. A girl who had an orange and yellow dress on walked in. "Hey Luigi" The girl blushes. "Hey Daisy! I'll be at your castle soon" Luigi smiles. Daisy walked out of the place and Luigi got back to me. "Umm who was that" You ask worried. "Um.. My girlfriend Daisy.." Luigi mumbles, not sounding proud about it. "Oh.. I have to go.." Your heart broke right then.. "Oh ok..." Luigi said depressed. At night, you snuck into Daisy's castle. You saw Luigi and Daisy in a room arguing. You watch Luigi storm out of the castle. You run to your house and pretend you were in there the whole time. You hear someone ring your doorbell. You answer the door and see Luigi. "Umm.. Can I stay here tonight..." Luigi says, sadly. "Oh... Sure" You agree, wide-eyed. He walks in, blushing. He takes the guest bed and sleeps. You sleep as well, and dream of You and Luigi....