Daisy's Return!

You wake up happy that morning. In fact, you have been everyday since that New Year's Eve. You bounced up out of your bed and got dressed into your 2 piece swimsuit. You and Luigi were going to the Mushroom Beach to hang out. "Luigi" you call Luigi. Luigi yawns. "Hey (your name)!" Luigi smiled. "H-hey cutie" You blush. Luigi closes the door to change into his swimsuit trunks and opened the door. You blushed more when he came out. "S-so.. Are we-a going to-a go?" Luigi stammered. You giggle. "Hehe yeah.." You blush and smile. Luigi only had looked at your face. He blushed when he saw that you weren't wearing your normal one piece. "Y-you look b-beautiful" Luigi stammered again. "Heheh.. Thaaanks" You almost passed out.
At the pool...
You get out of the car with Luigi. You step onto the warm sand, barefoot. You set up a towel on the sand and also an umbrella. And a lawn chair with a basket with food and another basket with books. Neither you or Luigi noticed you set up everything next to DAISY. You walk over to the ocean and dip your feet in. Daisy walked next to you not noticing you and sat down dipping her feet into the water. She looked where you were and narrowed her eyes down. Daisy growled when Luigi sat next to you but she got REALLY mad when he grabbed your hand. "Hey did you hear something?" You asked Luigi. "Um growling?" Luigi asked. "Y-yeah" You told him. "U-Um..." Luigi stammered as he saw her. You turned and your eyes widened. "Let's get out of this spot p-please.." You asked Luigi. "NO" Daisy exclaimed. Everyone looked at you guys. "Let's Gooo!" You stood up with Luigi. Daisy was about to tackle you when the beach security restrained her from doing so. "I'LL FIND YOU, BOYFRIEND STEALER" Daisy exclaimed as they pulled her away. The rest of the time at the beach, you were anxious she was going to attack you from behind or from above...

To Be Continued...