Luigi and You sing!

You blush. Uh oh... Daisy's staring at you with her awful death glare like she's trying to set fire to your body. You sigh. "I guess I have nothing to lose!" You smile. Luigi smiles and blushes back. I have nothing to lose.. yeah right... nothing to lose except my life..! You start stepping onto the stage anyway. "Ok so you two choose your song and we'll see if you two are good together just as good as you are by yourselves!" The toad host squeaked into the microphone. "O-okay... uh what song do you want to do (Y/N)?" Luigi asked nervously, blushing. I think for a bit. "Oh! How about.." You whisper the song into Luigi's ear softly, so nobody can hear. Luigi beams. "Yeah! That's a g-great song (Y/N)!!" Luigi compliments your song choice smiling softly. You look at him and smile back. "You guys have your song there?" The toad once again squeaked, not through the microphone this time. "Yep!" You smile widely. "We totally have our song!" Luigi looks at the toad, quickly answering his question at the same time as you. "Well ok then! Go on out there and show the crowd what you got, you two!" You walk out to the stage without hesitation, while Luigi timidly walks out behind you. You both are standing before the crowd, you see Daisy jealously looking at you two up there. You can't help but smirk at her as you grab Luigi's hand and he starts to sing..

Luigi:
I remember what you wore on our first date
You came into my life and I though hey you know this could be something
Cause everything you do
And words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing...

Both:
So maybe it's true.. that I can't live without you..
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time.. to figure out the rest of my life...
And you already got me coming undone..
And I'm thinking two, is better than one..

You:
I remember every look upon your face

Luigi:
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing..

Both:
Cause when I close my eyes and drift away..
I think of you and everything's ok
I'm finally now believing..
That maybe it's true.. that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one..
But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life...
And I'm thinking two is better than

You:
Ooooooooneeeee...

Luigi:
I remember what you wore on our first date
You came into my life and I thought hey...

Both:
Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
And maybe two, is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life..
And you already got me coming undone..

Luigi:
And I'm thinking..

You:
Ooooh... I can't live without you..

Both:
Cause baby two is better than one..
There's so much time... to figure out the rest of my life
And I've figured out with all that's said and done..
Two, is better than one

You:
Two.. is better than one...

The crowd was cheering the whole way through up to the ending. Everybody cheered more after You and Luigi stopped singing, of course, since they wouldn't want to interrupt you two too much. You smile at Luigi, who is blushing and smiling too. You look and see Daisy crossing her arms at you and Luigi. You roll your eyes. "Wow! Hard to beat that! I think we're done for tonight!" The toad once again screeched through the microphone. "ASTOUNDING job you two! You both harmonize very well!!" He complimented you both with his trademark voice. You were the first to step up and thank him. "Thank you very much!" You smile, still holding Luigi's hand since you started singing. "We should head home.." You request to Luigi. "Y-yeah.. great idea (Y/N).." Luigi is still blushing profusely. You smile at his blushing. "Ok" You smile warmly, holding Luigi's hand as you both walk home in the moonlight...

To be continued...

A/N: My gosh! It has been so long since I've written this! But I'm glad I've written more! Even though only a few people still care about my stories, I still appreciate any fans! If you want to help me, you could recommend my stories to your friends! Only if you want though! Thanks for reading guys! <3