More Than a Woman

Your POV

I'm on my way to the set of my new video More Than A Woman. Its my new song that I wrote a few months back, and once it was released it went viral. I couldn't believe it.

Little did I know that Michael Jackson was coming to the set. All I knew was that a special guest was coming today as my manager said to me last night. That's what sparked my curiosity. Ever since then I have been dying to know who would come.

I walked on to the set with my best friend Alyssa and sat down in my trailer with her behind. I sat down in my chair in front of my vanity and she began to prep my hair with a straightener.

"Girl, do you have any idea who this special guest is supposed to be anyway?" She said while straightening a section of my hair.

"No. All Carrie told me was that a special guest was coming to help shoot. I don't have any guesses who it could be," I said while thinking who the guest would've been.

After another 30 minutes of getting my hair and make up done, I smirked in the mirror. Damn, I look good. I said to myself.

Alyssa and I walked out the trailer and saw a few people walk in. One of them looked very familiar, but I didn't pay it no mind. My manager Carrie called me over to the group of people who walked in.

My eyes widened a bit when I noticed who it was: Michael to the motherfucking Jackson.

I smiled and shook hands with him as we exchanged names. "My name is YN," I said and I blushed a little since I was a little shy. "I'm Michael. I really liked your song a few months back," he said and licked his lips.

"Oh.. Um thank you," I say blushing a little. He smiles at that. "No problem," he said flashing his million dollar smile.

"Alright everyone! Places!" The director shouted and everyone got in their positions. "Michael, can you check out our dance numbers and see if you see something we can fix?" I asked sweetly.
"Sure!" Michael said and licked his lips again.

After the dance numbers were done, Michael walked to the stage and called me over.

"YN! Can I talk to you for a second?" He and and I nodded my head yes. "Let's talk in the trailer," I suggested and grabbed his hand. I felt a spark, but I ignored it.

Inside the trailer, I sat down on the loveseat and patted the spot next to me. He sat down and cleared his throat. "Um.. I need to tell you something. I wanted to get this off my chest before I regret it. I wanted to say that I like you. A lot. And hopefully you feel the same way about me. If you don't, then it's okay," he aid and got up. I mirrored him and he started to walk out but I grab his arm.

I pull him into a loving kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He put his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss.

"I guess that's your way of saying yes," Michael said out of breath. "Yes Michael. I'll be your girl," I said and kissed him again.

I am so so so so so sorry for not updating on Monday. This was supposed to be updated on Sunday night, but I was getting my new story started up. I'll upload the one for Wednesday on Thursday morning. An another note, I just finished decorating my house for Christmas!! I'm so happy! Stay reading my loves! ~Amaya ❤