Magic Mike

The beginning of the dirty imagines week begins now.....😏

You and your friends Ashley and Mariah were having a girls night out. It was Friday and you three didnt have shit to do that day. (Comment if you caught that reference there xD)

You had no idea where the two of them were taking you so you just sat there in silence while playing on your phone. You were dressed in a black dress with silver detailing. You were wearing your black stilettos and your hair was curled. You hated surprises and the girls knew it.

After 15 minutes, you pulled up to a tall building with loud music playing through the windows. You wrinkled your eyebrows in confusion while Ashley and Mariah giggled at you. Something was up and you could sense that. The three of you went into the building to only realize that there were women at tables throwing $100 dollar bills and poles everywhere. It was then you realized where you were.

"What the fuck guys? You brought me to a damn strip club?!" you yelled over the loud music. The girls nodded their heads up high. You groaned knowing why they brought you here. To loosen you up.

Suddenly, all the ladies moved to the giant stage and an alarm went off. The girls eyes widened and they pulled you to the stage. A DJ came up to the turn tables and grabbed the microphone.

"Ladies get out yo hundred dollar bills give it up for the man you all love... Magic Mike!" At that moment the ladies shreiked in excitement and music began to play. (The song in the media is called Lil Bit by K Camp. Play that song at this part)

A curtain rose and three men while two of them were wearing fedoras and dress vests with black baggy pants. The middle man had curly black hair in a low ponytail and wearing a white dress shirt. He was wearing black baggy pants like the rest of the men. He rose his head first as the music began and began to move his hips to the rhythm. He glides against the wax stage and smirked at you. There was a chair in the center of the stage and the man moonwalked into a circle with a smile. The two men behind him joined him in a dance routine. To excite the rest of you ladies, they began to grind on the floor sexily. The man in the middle glided on his knees in your direction. He held out his hand and you took it nervously. He sat you down in the chair and smirked sexily at you. That almost sent you over the edge.

The song changed to a different one. Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye played and he ripped open his dress shirt revealing his abs to you. You ran your fingers over them and he growled sexily at you in response. He began to gring his hips against you and an idea came to your mind. You put your heel onto his chest and pushed him back gently. He was suprised at your action and you pulled him by his shirt and sat him into the chair. You put your right leg onto his thigh and the crowd was going wild. He smiled at you and you began to walk circles around hin with your hips swaying back and forth. You had no idea where this was coming from. You never did anything like this before.

He groaned as you ran your hands up and down his chest. He bit his lip as you started to kiss on his neck. You worked your way in front of him and sat down on his lap. He grabbed your curvy waist and whimpered in your ear. You were turned on to the max and he knew it. "Don't tease me mami," he said in your ear and you smirked. You smirked at your friends who had their eyes wide and jaws dropped. You winked at them and the moment sadly came to an end.

You got off the mans lap and he pulled you closer. He grabbed your ass and he whispered seductively in your ear "My names Michael babe." He kissed your hand and winked at you. You blushed and spoke shyly, "My names YN."

"Let me show you something better than what happened on stage," Michael growled in your ear and you took his offer.

He led you to the back room which luckily the rooms were empty. "Follow what I say okay?" Michael said and you nodded. "Strip for me... Slowly..."

You did as told and stripped for him. You didn't notice that you were wet as hell. Michael smirked at the mini puddle you left and walked towards him. He pointed to his groin and you sat down on his member that you were scared of. He kissed you as he eased the pain in between your legs. You began to move slowly to get used to his size and he smiled at you. You moved faster as you and Michael's moans filled the room. Michael grabbed you and he pushed you onto the couch and went faster.

You felt a knot build in your stomach as you came unexpectedly. Michael pulled out and came on your chest. You and him were panting while trying to catch your breaths. "Round two?"

Michael got up and pulled you to the wall and pushed himself into you. Michael began to pound faster and he was a sweating mess. You clawed at his back and he winced in pain and pleasure. Your moans began to get louder as you were attacked with sloppy kisses on your neck occasionally leaving hickeys on your neck and chest.

Michael was growling and whimpering in your ear as you shreiked his name and came. Hard. Michaels was soon after yours. You both were clothed and straightened up your outfit and walked out the room. Michael slipped you a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Call me soon babe," he said and slapped your ass which made you jump. Your friends were staring at you wide eyed and you smirked at them. "You didn't do what I think you did?" Mariah said and you blushed. "No fucking way! Girl im jealous of you now," Ashley said and you laughed at her.

With that, you three left with you giving a wink at Michael.

Goddamn.... I need a shower after this shit. To be honest, I was watching Magic Mike XXL while writing this. Hope you enjoyed! Amaya will love this! Leave suggestions for tomorrow's imagine. See y'all soon with the next update. As Amaya would put it: stay reading loves! 😏💦👅 -K