You Find Out His Secret (Part 2 Bad Era)

After a few weeks of learning about Michaels secret, you were becoming curious of what he actually was. He expected that you would run away and be terrified of him, but he was wrong. Instead you stayed with him with no hesitation.

The fact that Michael was a vampire made you feel...protected. It had made you feel safe in his arms even more than it usually feels. But curiosity was at the top of your mind at the moment and you had to learn more about him and this new side to him that you have embraced.

Michael was in the bedroom writing something in his song book while you were showering. After you got out you changed into sweat pants and a tshirt with the BAD logo on it. You plopped your head on Michaels lap since he had his legs crossed. He figured that you wanted some attention, but he decided to tease you a bit. He acted as if you werent there. You noticed what game he was playing and decided to take this a steo further. Without thinking, you grabbed his Jr and he gasped. You smirked in victory.

"Yes YN?" Michael said while putting the book down along with the pencil. "Well... I wanted to ask you something but I dont know how to put it..." You started to say but Michael looked at you with a confused look on his face. "Tell me YN. Im not going to make fun of you because of what you ask me if thats what you're thinking," Michael said and you felt a bit of your nervousness go away.

"I want to learn about your secret," you said and he raised his eyebrows. "You do?" "Yes I do. It's got me curious for weeks now. It seems interesting," you said shyly and Michael smiled.

"Okay. What do you wanna know?" he said and he started to run his fingers through your hair. You loved when he does that. "I wanna learn everything!" You said sounding like an excited child. He chuckled and put his index finger to his chin while doing a cute little pout as he was thinking of what to say.

"Well.... I can change my eye color to any color thats one of them. I can run at an inhuman speed... I have super strength. Mind reading is my favorite one. I can shape shift into different things-" "Can you show me some of your abilities?" you said curiously and he smiled. "Sure babygirl."

He sat up a little and looked down at you as he changed his eye color from brown to pink to blue to green and to all white and back to brown. "Whoa!" you said with your hand over your mouth and eyes wide. He laughed.

For his next ability, he told you to head to the living room door. You did as instructed. He counted to three and in a blink of an eye he was right in front of you. "Damn.. You're amazing!" You said and he smiled. For super strength he told you to lay on the couch with some cinderblocks. He lifted the couch with no trouble. "Whoa there Macho man," you said while laughing. He laughed. "Was that a Beat It reference just now?" "Maybe..." you said shyly and he laughed harder. He set you down and you two were trying to catch your breath.

"Okay... For mind reading I want you to think of your favorite song from me and Ill have to read your mind from all the way over here. Just relax and dont panic. Ready?" he said and you gave him a thumbs up.

You thought of the song Fly Away (my fave MJ song atm in the media) and waited for Michael to work his magic. After 10 seconds, Michael spoke out. "Its Fly Away babydoll," he said and you raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Impressive there boy," you said while crossing your arms.

And finally, it was time for shape shifting. Michael gave you the ideas of what to turn into. You decided with animals. "Turn into.... A panther," you said slowly and he shifted into a black panther. You walked up to it and pet him. He purred which made you giggle. Next it was a bunny. He was adorable. After making him shift into a dog kitten and monkey, he changed back into a human.

"Wow... My boyfriend is a sexy vampire I must say," you said and slapped his ass while he was walking up the stairs. "Good thing hes all yours," he smirked. He opened the door for you and you smiled. As payback, he slapped your ass hard making you jump.

Hi guys! Im baaacckk!! I missed writing all week and I hated being sick. Im a whole lot better now. Im getting cramps every now and then but other than that Im okay. I hope these cramps will go away because I missed my dance practices for this week and Im sad about that. This is a continuation of one of my past imagines and decided to continue one of them. I want to continue 2 of my other ones so which ones should I continue? So many choices... Anyways ily all and stay reading my loves! ~Amaya ❤