Not Again..

Taraji POV

"No..oh no..no...no...no" i thought myself pacing in the hospital room. "It's all my fault..i just had to speak..why couldn't i just shut up?" i said to myself. "I need to call breyshere and jussie" i said picking up the phone. I told the nurse i needed them. "Hey..looks who's talking again" she said happily. "Please..just tell them to come" i told her eagerly. She nodded and rushed to call them.

When jussie and breyshere came i was more than happy. I hugged them and smiled at them. "You ok taraji?..anything you need?" breyshere asked concerned. "I nodded and whispered "terrence is trying to go kill derrick" i said crying. "Im so glad you're talking agai- wait what?" jussie said surprised. "Derrick isn't the one to mess with...there's no telling what he's capable of" they told me as i nodded in despair. "I'm- I'm scared" i said crying into their arms. "Lets go find him...i figured we would just fight derrick..not kill.." breyshere said holding me. "We gotta get you out of here..we gotta go find him." jussie ssid. "I can't.." i replied faintly. I was so scared...i didn't want anything to happen to my baby..after how much he's cared about me all these years...the last thing i could think of is me not seeing him again and being stuck with derrick my whole life. "Were getting you out of here.." breyshere said as i pulled away with tears in my eyes. "How?" i asked in a whispered tone. "Do you know exactly where terrence went to find derrick?" jussie asked me. "Well...i figured..he would be at my house..since no one's been there ever since..i was here." i whispered with my head down. They nodded. "We could sneak out.." breyshere said. I shook my head in fear and grabbed my enormous teddy bear for comfort..it was all i had of terrence left for right now...just thinking of a bullet going through his skull made me cry even more. Jussie and breyshere ran over to hug me. "You'll come with us?" they asked once again and i nodded. But i then looked down at my hospitol gown. I can't go out in this. "Relax..luckily i brought you some clothes girl...i figured something crazy would've happened." jussie said handing me some clothes. I wasn't sore anywhere anymore, except from the medicine turning my gash into a scar on my stomach. That didn't even hurt that bad..but enough. I went into the bathroom to change as jussie and breyshere stood outside the door just in case i needed any help. They were good men..they were really caring and sweet. I came out in some jeans and a crop top with some black lace heels. "How did you know my size?" i asked jussie. "We just know you taraji" breyshere said hugging me. I touched my head feeling ny hair..it was a mess. "Come here" jussie said as i sat down on the bed. He french braided ny hair to the back. "Thanks" i said shyly. "No problem" he said kissing me on the cheek. We snuck our way out of the hospital, turning corners and being all ninja-like. We finally made it to the exit when a nurse almost spotted us. I hid behind a wall and she didn't notice anything. We ran out the hospital and got in jussie car. We drove to the house...

Terrence POV

I was not about to let this nigga hit on my woman and think he can get away with it. I'm going to my house the get my gun..im ending this once and for all. I pulled up to the house and went to unlock the door. Derricks car was still in the driveway and I wanted to blow it up more than ever. I opened the door and there derrick was there sitting on my couch with a drink in this hand. "Hm...welcome back terrence..tell me...hows taraji?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I wanted to kill him right then and there..but i needed my gun. I started walking towards him and then he pulled it out...my all golden pistol aiming it at me. "You know she wants me terrence...not you...she loves her daddy" he said taking a sip from his drink. I froze in place. Just then i hear a car pull up. Taraji, jussie, and breyshere came rushing in. Taraji ran into my arms and wrapped her legs around me crying. She froze when she saw derrick there on the couch and all the darkness and fear came back into her heart. She jumped down and immediately ran behind me, breyshere, and jussie. "Baby what are you doing here?" i asked her but she just started shaking again. I then realized that what she was doing here wasn't important...all that mattered was keeping derrick away from her. "Aww...look who came back to daddy..don't be scared baby girl...daddy's gonna keep you from the bad men." derrick said smiling at her as she poke her head out between us. "Look asshole don't think your just gonna beat her and get away with it" jussie said as we all nodded. "Oh but nigga i already have..." he said as he started laughing. This nigga was psychotic. I charged at him and he shot the pistol thankfully missing. Taraji ran behind a couch. I punched derrick in the face making him drop the gun. "Go on...shoot pretty boy...im right here" he said smiling crazily. I shot the gun, and the pistol was empty...