Chapter 2 part 2 ( jeremy povs)

A picture of josh

As I was waiting for Emily to wake up I can't help but stare at her. She looks so beautiful, I wonder what happen to her I know she is lying the bruises doesn't look like what you would get from falling down. All of a sudden I saw her eyes flutter open and a smile rise to my lips.

"Are you ok?" I ask as she about to answer the nurse walk in.

"I call your dad he will be here to pick you up soon" the nurse said

"thank you and I'm ok" she said as she smile. I know it was a fake smile and I can see fear in her eyes but I let it pass.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As me and the boys walk back to our house I heard a girl screaming and ignore. But it started again so I look at the boys and they know what I meant so we follow the noise and the next thing we know is that we are in front of a two storage house. We stand there for a minute but the noise stop so we burst in and saw there was 3 men in there 40s with a girl half naked on the sofa. We punch and knock all three men out as I walk to the sofa I realise that it was Emily. My heart stop in shock before I pull out my jacket and put over the her and jake went to call the cops. When the ambulance and cops arrive I, jake and josh went to talk to the police while Emily being pulled into an ambulance. As soon as we finished josh race home to get the car and we speed to the hospital.