Chapter 9: doctor appointment

I woke up to the annoying alarm that wouldn't stop beeping. It started out normal like any other day would. I got ready, make some breakfast for the boys and went to school with them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was in English when the teacher turn and ask me about Shakespeare. Then all of the attention was on me. I feel my breath quicken as it get harder to breathe.

"What is the answer Emily?" The teacher repeated

"For once she doesn't know the answer, that's knew" some one shouted as the whole class started to laugh. Tears start screaming down my face as I try to get out of the class as quick as possible without even asking the teacher I just try to get everything in my bag and went straight out of the classroom. I then made my way to the front of the school, I try to calm myself down and eventually it work as I take deep breathe, I can feel the precious oxygen slowing coming into my system. Just then the door flew open and Jeremy walk to my with concern.

"What wrong? I heard that you break down at class. Are you ok?" Jeremy said as he embrace me in a hug.

"I-I think I just got anxiety attack" I whisper but loud enough for Jeremy to hear. Then he went on his phone before turning back to me.

"Come one lets go" he said as he pull me toward his car.

"Where are we going?"

"The hospital, I have made you an appointment."

"Ok" I said not bothered to argue with him

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am now still shock from the doctor appointment. It turn out I have anxiety disorder. Not feeling hungry I locked myself in my room as I cry my eyes out.

"Babe, open the door you need something to eat."

"No it's ok, I'm not that hungry" I tried to talk in my normal voice but fail miserably.

"Are you crying? Babe please let me in" after he convince me over and over again. I decide to let him in and immediately he wrap his arm around me.

"Why do you like me? I'm just a sick person"

"Babe don't say that. You'll get over it and I will be right here when you do. You are the only person that are closed to perfect in my eyes and that's why I can't stop falling for you"

Sometime after that I ran out of energy and fell asleep in Jeremy arms.