Chapter 3: Waking up

Picture of Josh

Emily's pov
I woke up to the beeping sound that start to annoy me. As I open my eyes I look around and saw that I was in a hospital.
'How did I get here. What happen' I thought to myself as I were about to move I saw Josh and Jake sleeping on the couch and Jeremy sleeping with his head on the side of my bed. I gasp in surprise which woken Jeremy up.

"You're awake" he said

"What happen?" I said as he look at me in confusion.

"You don't remember anything?" He said and a sudden wave of memory came back.

"I only remember being raped by my dad friend, I scream trying to get someone to help and passed out as I ran out of energy." I said

I didn't notice that I was crying until his soft hand were on my cheek wiping away my tears.

"Me and the boys were walking home when we heard screaming, we follow the noise and found the three men trying raping you so we knock them out and came to the hospital as soon as we finish answering questions from the police" he said

"How long has I been out?" I ask

" two days, go back to sleep you need plenty of rest" he said as he lean in and kiss my forehead I smile and nod and lie down to fall back asleep.

I woke up this time the room was empty with only Jeremy. He smile as soon as he saw me. The door open and the nurse came in.

"You're awake, how are you feeling?" She ask as she look at me with a smile

"I'm fine, my ribs hurt a little bit though"

"Yes, you have a broken ribs, the medicine must have been wearing off"

Just then two police officer walk in.

"Hi I am officer Patrick and this is detective shawn we got a few question to ask if you don't mind"

I nod and said"Sure"

They ask a few question to what happen and left. As soon as they left three boys walk in to with smiles on their faces and I can't help but notice food on josh hand. We ate and they decided that it would be best if Jeremy stay with me and the other two went home.