Chapter 4: moving in with the boys

The next day I woke up with sweat and tears as the nightmare return.

"Emily wake up" someone shook me and I woke up to see Jeremy looking at me with worries in his eyes. I start crying as Jeremy hold me with my face in his chest.

"It's ok it's a dream. I'm not going to let anyone to hurt you anymore, I promise" he whisper to me as he hold me in his arms. After crying I start to feel sleepy and lie down. As Jeremy about to go to the couch I pull his shirt.

"Please sleep next to me" I say as he nod and get under the blanket and pull me close to his chest. I quickly fall to sleep as I feel his lips on my forehead.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up and feel a strong arm around my waist. I look up and admiring his look.

"Morning" he whisper and I blush slightly as I can fell him chuckle softly.
As he get off the bed the door open and the two policemen from yesterday came back.

"Your father and the two other men has been arrested and will be charge with assault, attempted murder and abuse. They will be in jail for a very long time. Possibly life, the problem is you seem to not have any relatives to live with so do you have anyone to live with?"

Before I could answer Jeremy speak up

"She can live with me, josh and jake"

"That would be great thank you sir" they said as they left the room.

"Are you sure it is ok with the boys?" I ask

"I am positively sure that the boys will be fine with it since they love you and we kind of saw this coming" he reply and went to sit next to me.

"Emily I have something I wanted to ask you. Ummmm........ Would you like to go on a date with me?" He ask with worry in his eyes. I chuckles and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Yes" he smile and wrapped his arm around my waist

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today I finally get to get out of the hospital and move in with the boys.

"Don't we have to stop at my place to get the stuff?" I ask as we were driving to a different direction.

"We already got everything to our place and your little date over here already decorate and got your stuff ready for you" josh said as Jeremy blush a little. Yes they knew apparently they help him to get the guts to ask me.

"Shut up!" Jeremy say as he start to concentrate back on the road. I put my hand on his free hand and sparks went off making it feel like it was meant for each other.