His Study Partner, (Teaser)

.
.
"Whatever, fuck you," I snarled at him. His tall figure only chuckled.

"Really? Oh alright, now or later?" The same devilish smirk stayed on his face.

I tried to ignore the heat rising to my cheeks. "Just shut up you gay creep! Leave me alone!"

"Hm. Well I don't see you complaining, seeing as you're no straighter than a rainbow."

Suddenly I was pinned against the lockers behind me, and time seemed to slow. The people around us didn't even seem to take notice. He leaned down so his tall figure slouched and his head was beside my ear.

"Ciel Phantomhive.." He whispered and I shivered by the sound of my name on his lips. He chuckled softly, his breath tickling my ear. "Even if I did go away, you know you couldn't bear to stay away from me..and one thing is for certain..You will remember my name..Sebastian Michaelis..Don't think this is the end..of our little..chat.."

He straightened taking a step back to observe me. He then closed his eyes and gave me a small smile, waving. "See you after class!" He walked away, soon disappearing into a sea of students. I groaned as I leaned back against the lockers, putting my face in my hands. "What'll I do about this one?.."
.
.
hello
it's me
haha my first author's note is displaying me as lame fantastic
anywAays
I finally made a wattpad, mwahahahh.
for those of you who know, my instagram is @ciel.michaelisx
and alot of you suggested i make a wattpad
so now i have! :)))
i will be posting more chapters and poems soon, especially over winter break. so i hope you all enjoy.
happy fangirling, my sebaciel babies.