chapter 8

Nichole point of view

Why the did he do that he had no right I walk over and grab a bottle of vodka and go sit on the couch and start drinking the vodka and a hot guy is sat next to me.
We start talking and laughing.

"Wanna go upstairs" when he says this to me all I can think off is Blake

"Yes I do" with a smile he guides me up stairs.

We walk in to a room that has a king-size bed and he closes the door and begins to kiss me he picks me up and takes me over to the bed am takes my top off and he moves his hands to unclipped my bra but then Blake pops in to my head and I freeze for a second but I shake it off and act like nothing ever happend. We both ends up in our underwear when someone burst I and pulls this guy off me and starts screaming at him.

"Blake, what the hell" I try pulling them away from eachother.

Blake's point of view

I'm getting a drink when I here that dick matt Donovan took a girl up stairs he's all ways got a new girl every day he's such a player.

"I think matt took that girl that is friends with bianca upstairs to one of the rooms" some of the girls he has slept with are chatting among themselves but I happen to know who they are talking about its Nichole.

I run up stairs opening every bedroom door to see if I can find her and stop her before its too late, I open one of the bedroom doors and I see Nichole in only her underwear and mat is in his boxers I I run up to him and pull him of him and start screaming at him but as I am going to punch him Nichole steps in.

"Blake, what the hell" pulling us away from eachother.
"How the hell can you sleep with him she's a jackass he sleeps with a new girl every night" I am picking up her clothes passing them to her and tossing matts cloths to him and telling him to get out. He does as he's told.
"Blake why you here" she all ways questions me
"Because..." I like you no its more then that but not quite love "Lets just go okay"
"Okay Blake" she gets dressed and starts walking to the door and I put my arm around her to make sure she doesn't fall.