chapter 3

Blake and I arrived at the cafeteria where we were meeting bianca and we sat down and I got a text from her saying "can't make it things to do be careful around my brother plz" I show him and he laughs and looks at me and said " It's to late to be careful I've already kisses you and your looking hot today" all I can do is blush and he pulls me close and kisses me hard.

"Blake,stop please" I plead with him but it doesn't work "How about be go back to the dorm room or we can have lunch I'm starving" he speaks as if he is out of breath all I can so is nod and say "I'm starving too"

We both order and the waiter makes sure that he has the order and he walks off an leaves me with Blake.

"What's wrong babycakes" he looks at me with concern

"My eye it's a bit sore" I reply honestly

"My I ask what happened baby"
I don't want to answer him but I do he's my roommate and he has a right to know in case it happens again.

"I argues with my mom and she slapped me across my face acouple of days ago and that's what gave me the idea to move early" I say as I fight back the urge to cry and then i feel some strong arms pulling me close into a hug and I just burst into tears.

"It's okay peach pie " Blake trys to cheer me up.

"How my mother has done it more than one occasion. It started when my father died in the arm forces 3 years ago"

"How about we go back to the dorm and talk" he trys to grab me and I agree.

When we get back we talk for hours and we neck for a while and he ends up taking my top off and his off and there was a knock at the door and I put my top on and he gets up and walks over to it and opens it.

"What" he is aggravated and angry now
"Where's nichole" bianca says with a spring in her step and walks in

"Bianca get out" he shouts

"No" she screams

"Bianca I am going to bed you should go" I try and get her to leave.

"Fine I'll tell you tomorrow" she strops out.

"Wow that was strange"

"No it was bad timing" he sits down next to me and we start to kiss again and we are starting to get undressed and then he grabs a condom and puts it on and he makes love to me.

(Sorry it took so long I promise I am innocent)