chapter 11-first day of classes

Sorry guys that I haven't updated lately just had a lot on

This chapter IS GOING TO CONTINUE FROM THE LAST CAPTER BECAUSE IT WAS SHORT thanks for taking your time to read it

😎Blake's pov💖

I was walking with my hand linked with Nichole's as we walked to get some lunch and to get out of the dorm, when I see Justin trying to put the moves on my sister And I start to tence up until Nichol puts her hand on my back.

"Blake let me sort it out I know him better then most People and I can get I'm to leave us alone"she sounds scared to be around him But I nod just to be nice but if she hurts her in anyway I will loose it.

"Justin get the fuck away from my bo... Best friend now "she corrects her self. But Justin won't leave or back way from my sister.

"Fuck off Nichol Don't tell me what to do you tramp" I can tell she is getting upset and she slaps him across the face "don't call me a tramp did I ever sleep with you no I didn't so go back to your slut and leave my friends alone"

"Yeah you never slept with me but that's because your a total virgin"

"Really, you bring that into this really , why the hell are you such a dick head, so why don't you take it off your head and put it where it belongs and then go and grow a pair and back the fuck off" everyone's eyes are on them. Did he really say she was s virgin because I know she's not.

"Bianca, don't ever go near him again he is abusive guy that gets pleasure from beating girls up if trying to have sex with them but if he can't get them to Sleep with them, he goes and finds some random girl and get her pregnant"

Justin walk s off and Nichole looks like she is about to cry so I walk up to her and give her a hug. She gave me a hug back and tried to hold back her tears back. Bianca was in shock she just stood there.

After few minutes of standing like this bianca looks at Nichole and she looks confused,"what the hell just happened here, and what's going on with you two"

"Sis, Nichole was trying to keep you safe buy the way she was talking, he doesn't seem like a nice guy, as for us its complicated"

"Okay so why don't we get lunch before our afternoon lessons start"we all walk yo go and grab lunch and start walking to our first lesson biology which I have with Nichole .

"You haven't said much sugar plum"

"There's not much to be said really he's a dick"

"Yh I know that but it was pretty intence between you two"

"can we talk about it back at the dorm please I'll tell you everything."

For the rest of the lesson we talked and had a laugh and had pure banta.