chapter 7 - the party

When we when we hot back to the dorms, I showered put fresh make up on then I got in to a new outfit that I bought for the party.

#Blake's point of view#

I walk in to the dorm room and put my stuff on my bed and I see Nichole and oh my God does she look sexy as fuck. She's wearing a dark purple skin-tight dress (which show off her  Tits and her ass) and back high heals.

" Wow, sweetheart you look wow" Why can't I say anything else to her.

" Thanks Blake" all I want to do is run over to her and rip her out if those cloths
"So you going to the party then pumpkin pie"
" Yh, your going right" she looks like she is dead serious about me going, I wasn't planning to but I be no-one will be able to take their hands off her.

"Off course I am" I don't want to but I will for her. I go and get ready by having a shower and putting skinny jeans on and my designer top. then we get bianca and go to the party

When we arrive at the party and bianca and nikki begin drinking and dancing.

" Nichole, I think you need to cut back on your drinking" I need her to stop drinking because she is going to regret it tomorrow.
"No!!, your not my mother" she's now dancing on tables and necking guys. I can't take it is lift her up and take her outside to cool down

"Put me down Blake you dick" she's trying to hit me but failing, So I put her down.

"Calm down nikki" she's starring at me like she's a child that has had a toy away from them.

"No what the hell was that for" she looks cute angry.

"You need to cut back on your drinking" I'm going to kill her if she doesn't because people are trying to take advantage of her it's really pissing me off.

"It's not up to you " she walks off so I grab her arm and pull her to face me

"Because people are trying to take advantage of you to have sex with you" I am really trying to get through to her

"And what you doing, I've already slept with you" with that she is gone back into the party