chapter 1 - first day

One morning A 16 year old girl who lives with her mother and two brothers one said something to her mother and she gets all worked up and blames her for something she didnt do, then her mom and gives her a smack across the face. This all happened a few days from her moving into her dorm room at collage.

3 days later Nichole's point of view

I am moving to the dorm early because I can't think deals with my mother today I have had enough I have a black eye after she smacked me. I am Only 3 minutes from Whitmore collage.

When I am greeted by a girl named bianca. I meet her on my collage tour two monthes ago I phoned her when I was on my way to say I am coming early.

"Hey Nichole" she beamed
"Hello bianca" I said sadly because I wasn't in the mood to be happy.

"Lets go find your dorm" she said with sympathy in her eyes once she had noticed my black eye.

We arrive at the "sign in" desk.

"Name" the woman asked sweetly.

"Nichole rivers" and as soon as I say it she grab a key and a my lesson list and hands it to me.

Bianca grabs my arm and drags me a way and I shout "Thank you" to the woman,she just gives me a smile and waves.

My room is 234 and bianca 235 she is so happy that we are across from eachother.

(It turns out that Whitmore collage used to be a all girls collage but they are letting guys in and each room has a guy and a girl in it because there isn't enough rooms for both.)

I walk in to the dorm room and there is a guy sat on one of the beds (a hot fucking guy oh my god) and he looks at me and smiles then he comes out with "my roommate is a hot chick awesome"

"Hey I'm Nichole" I say shyly
"Sup sweet heart" he eye my breasts and my skirt I put my bags down and bianca walks in and almost drops everything.
"Blake what the hell"
"Sup sis"
I look between them and then they look at me

"What is there something on my face" I say in shock

"No nicki but I am sorry about you sharing a room with my player of a twin brother" bianca stops her brother from saying any thing

"It's fine bie" I say honestly because I dont mind sleeping in the same room as this fit piece of fucking hot ass guy.

"Well I have to go to my dorm and unpack,be nice Blake okay" she said with anger in her voice.

He sighs when he says this "I am always nice mainly when there is a fit ass girl involved"

I couldn't help but laugh at the two of them

Blake looked at me in confusion and said "what's so funny" as I am still laughing the words that come out are "you two" Then he joins in

The rest of the night we talked abiut family and other things such as old relationships and watch films, right after the 5th movie I fell asleep in his arms.