Chapter 12: Seeing You

RECAPE

*** Issi's POV ***

After about 10 minutes of swinging she got bored so she ran to the slide. But when I turned around I saw someone I never thought I'd see again.

Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** Harry's POV ***

It was her. It was my girl. It was Issi!!!!

I decided to go walk over there, I wanted to see how she was doing since I haven't seen or talked to her for almost 5 months.

"Issi?"

She turned around right as I said her name. She looked so beautiful, she looks different since she cut her hair but its a good different.

"Harry?"

She asked confused as of why I was here.

"Are you stalking me?" Her voice was almost above a whisper. I chuckled at her question, even though it seems like im stalking her but I really just needed a walk. "Im not stalking you we came here to relax for the month and then we are going back to record our new album."

"Auntie I got a boo boo." A little girl cried running up to Issi with a big scrape on her knee. The little girl looked about 3 or 4. "Sophia go sit on that bench over there and I will be there in a minute." She told Sophia and turned back to me. "Im sorry Harry I really have to go take care of her but it was nice seeing you." And with that she walked away, but I wasn't going to let her slip through my fingers im going to fight for the girl I love.

"Wait! Let me help you and maybe we can go out for ice cream later!" I yelled from where I was at. She just nodded and kept walking to where her niece was.

_____________________________________________

A/N : haii guys so im sorry i haven't updated in a while but im back now and I've decided to make my chapters short like this so i can write faster so i can start on my other books ok!!!! And I know that these chapters are gonna be really short but im gonna try to post a chapter a day ok and I know its to early to talk about a sequel but im gonna talk about it anyways. So im not gonna do a sequel and i have already made up my mind. Ok so i hope u like it XX

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

- Marilyn