Chapter 21: Finding out

*** Issi's POV ***

"So, Niall, what did you want to talk about?" I asked, sitting down on the couch, gesturing for him to sit down next to me.

"Thanks issi," he nervously smiled. "Well, I know this is going to sound crazy but i like you. More than a friend, and I just couldn't stand not telling you. Ever since I met you, I've always had my eye on you even though Harry had you."

wow. That's all I could say or think. I didnt know what to do. I was in shock.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. Before I could pull away, i saw Harry from the corner of my eye.

*** Harry's POV ***

I couldn't believe my eyes, I actually thought Issi was starting to forgive me and like me again, but no i guess i was wrong because she's over there sitting on the couch sucking faces with my band mate who knows perfectly well that I am in love with this girl! I'm so furious right now!

"What the hell, Niall!" I screamed in his facing, breaking them from the kiss. "How could you fucking do this to me? I fucking love Issi and you go and fucking kiss her! I thought you were my friend! Fuck this, im leaving!" I yelled, opening and slamming the sliding door, walking to the balcony.

*** Issi's POV ***

He loves me?

What have I done? I have to fix this!

"Im so sorry Niall but i dont feel the same, i like Harry, im sorry i should have told you earlier." I said, and quickly ran to the balcony trying to find Harry.

I opened the sliding door, stepping onto the balcony seeing harry sitting on one of the lounge chairs, his head in his hands.

Oh god, i made him cry! No, no, no, no, no! This can not happen!

Harry never cries! I need to fix this.

I went and sat on the same lounge chair he was on (A/N: she's sitting on the edge where his feet are but he is sitting crossed legged so she has room) and put my hand on his thigh, trying to comfort him.

"I love you Issi, i always have and im pretty sure i always will. I know I made a mistake cheating on you, but that was a drunken mistake, I missed you so much and shouldn't have done it. I'm so sorry, it just hurts to see you kissing Niall when I know i still could have had you if I didn't make such a stupid mistake."

OK, i was not expecting that.

"Harry, look at me." I whispered.

He looked up and stared me dead in the eye.

I grabbed both of his hands, entwining them with mine.

"Harry, nothing happened between Niall and I, he told me he liked me and just kissed me. I tried pulling away, but I guess it was too late because you were there. I dont like Niall, I like you Harry. I forgave you a long time ago, you proved yourself to me that you were sorry and that you really didn't mean to do what you did. I love you Harry, I want to be with you."

__________________________________________________

A/N: Heyy my little piglets! Im so sorry i didnt update for almost a year!!!! I've been busy and dealing with family problems. But im back! And ready to write!!! Oh and if your wondering why this chapter has been so good is because I have the best editor!!! My bestest friend in the whole wide world!!! I love this girl!! Her name is Sara diaz!!!! Idk her username but she has really good books out that you guys need to read!!!!!!! Thank you for reading my book!!! Sorry for the really really really late update.

Vote

Share

Tell people

Add to reading list

-Marilyn <3