Chapter 1: The Concert

A/N Hey Guyys so this is another fan fic im doing but im writing it all by myself!!!! Enjoy!!!!! XX :)

Chapter 1

*** Issi's POV ***

"ISSI WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!!!!" Alia said before she pulled back my covers and opened my blinds to my room. "Alia what the hell are you doing its barely 9:00 am and I dont have classes today so what do u want" I yelled. Me and Alia met this year at college and we hit it off really well so now we are besties! "Dont you remember we are going to see One Direction in concert today duhhh" she said. See the thing that made me and Alia such good friends is that we are both very huge directioners. So we decided to save some money and go to their concert in March. I finally got up from my bed and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. We were gonna go shopping for clothes for the concert today so I just put my hair in a messy bun and put on jeans and a plain white shirt with some black converse. I put on light makeup that consisted of mascara and blush. It was a little warm today in London so i didnt have to put on a jacket.

We were finally ready after an hour. We were at this small boutique that we always go to. "Issi do you like this shirt for me I think its really cute" Alia said holding up a turquoise shirt that looked absolutly fantastic on her. " OH MY GOD that is so cute you should buy it." I was still trying to look for a shirt but i couldnt find the 'PERFECT' one. After an hour of trying on shirts I finally found the right one. It was a pink flower dressy shirt with a lace back. We had gone to a shoe store and I got some beige high heels that matched my shirt. Alia got some white high heels that matched her turquios shirt. "Issi can you check your phone to see what time it is I left mine in the car. We also have to be there at 5:00 pm so we could get our front row seats!!!" Alia said excitedly. "Its 3:00 pm right now we should start heading back so we could get ready." I said. It was only a 10 minute drive from our flat to the concert, and the concert started at 6:00 pm but we wanted to get there an hour eariler so we could settle in our seats.

We got home and we got ready. I curled my hair with my wand and straightened my bangs and put on light makeup. Alia straightened her hair and also put on light makeup.

We had finally arrived at the concert, it was about 5:15 pm we didnt exactly get their at 5:00 pm but the arena was still empty so it was ok.

"Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, please put your hands together for the one and only One Direction!!!!!" The voice spoke over the speakers. Everybody started screaming especially Alia and I. It was in the middle of the concert and they started singing 'Little Things', and the whole time Harry kept on staring at me, atleast I think? "Hey Issi did u zknow that Harry frieken Styles is staring at you!!!" Alia practically yelled in my ear. "I know at first I thought he was just staring at the floor but then he winked at me!" I also yelled in her ear, but I dont think she heard me over the music because she didnt answer.

***Harry's POV***

"Niall stop eating food we are gonna be late for our own concert!" I chuckled at the fact that Niall always eats, but never gets fat. This was are last concert of our tour and thank god it was right here in london.

It was mid way in the concert, and we were singing 'Little Things'. I looked down at the audience and thats when I saw the most perfect girl in the world. Her hair fell perfeclty around her shoulders. Her big brown eyes were beautiful, and her lips were pink and plush.

The concert was finally over and we were sitting in our dressing room eating food from Nandos." Mate did you realize that you were staring at a girl the whole time we sang 'Little Things'." Zayn chuckled. Was it that obvious that I was staring at her? "Was it that obvious? Do you think the fans saw what I was doing?" I said. I really want to find that girl she was just....so..... Perfect.

A/N Hey hope you like it

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

But only if you want to!!! XX