Chapter 7: Your Mine

A/N Hayyy!!!!!! Its my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Sorry I havent updated in a while :( but im back now!!!!!! So here is chapter 7!!!! Btw my friend maya is probably gonna write the kissing scenes cause I suck balls when it comes to kissing scenes so ya just wanted to give her credit for doing that. LOVE YOU MAYA!!!!!!! Hope u like it Love Ya XX

*** Issi's POV ***

"Harry hurry up I have to fucken pee!" I said banging on the door, while trying to turn the doorknob. "Alright, Alright I will let you in, BUT only on one condition." He said from the other side of the door. "And what may that be?" I asked, but already knew the answer. "You have to kiss me." He said while unlocking the door and opening it. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him on the cheek. Before he could say or do anything I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "I meant a real kiss not one on the cheek." He said banging on the door.

I opened the door when I was done but Harry was nowhere to be found. "BOO!" I heard someone yell. I screamed at the top of my lungs and got the nearest object which was a candle. I went to go find who scared me but before I could do anything I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. I knew who it was, it was Harry. so I relaxed my tense body and turned around. "This is what you get for not kissing me." He whispered in my ear nibbling on it. We closed our eyes and leaned in. His soft lips were pressed against mine. Oh how I love these lips. Our lips were moving in sync. I dropped the candle on the bed and put my fingers in his messy curls. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me even closer.I don't think we could get any closer then this. He traced his tongue on my bottom lip begging for entrance. I granted him his wish by parting my mouth. Every time we kiss if feels like we are kissing for the first time. I could feel the sparks flying as our tongues fought. He brought his hands to my butt. He gave it a light squeeze as I moaned slightly. He picked me up by my thighs. He ymoved his hands to my bum as I still had my fingers tangled in his now "sex hair" curls. He moved his lips down to my neck and started sucking. He pulled away and smirked. I gave him a confused look and he told me to look in the mirror. I went to the bathroom and gasped as I saw the love bite he has just given me. I went up to him and slapped him on his arm.

He just gave me a cheeky smile and said in his low husky voice, "Now everyone will know your mine." I was trying to fix my hair so no one could see the mark Harry left on me. "Babe, leave it you look good like that." He said trying to pull my hair back.

I sighed walking to the door and opening it so I could walk downstairs. When I got downstairs everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Morning sleeping beauty, finally wake up!" Alia said not noticing the mark Harry had left me on my neck. "Morning guys, whats for breakfast?" I asked trying not to make it obvious that I was trying to hide my neck. "Issi whats on your neck?" Louis asked me while getting up from his chair and walking towards me to find out what I was hiding. "Its nothing just leave me alone ok." I said already annoyed at him for being so curious. I turned on my heels to go make some breakfast but before I could Louis had moved my hair away from my neck and gasped. "ISSI HAS A HICKY!" Louis screamed, you could probably here him from a mile away he was so loud. Everyone gasped and then started laughing. I felt my cheeks get warm and I knew that I was blushing. Harry is so gonna get it the next time I see him.

Harry walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to get some breakfast. But before he could do anything I went up to him and slapped his arm even harder then the first time. At first he gave me a confused look and then he realized what he had done. He had a smirk on his face while he was staring at the mark on my neck. Before I could turn around he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around my neck, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I want everyone to know that you're mine, thats why I did it." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath touching my skin making my hair stand up on my neck. "You are the only guy who has ever told me that." I mumbled in his chest trying to listen to his heartbeat. He smiled and pecked my lips before he let go to get something to eat.

Harry was taking me home so I could get some clothes since he wanted me to stay with him. "I will drop you off and pick up in about 30 minutes cause management wants to see me and the lads." Harry said his eyes still focused on the road. "Ok that will give me enough time to take a shower and pack some clothes." I said glancing at Harry. We pulled into my driveway and got out. " I will see you in 30 ok." He said pulling me into a hug. I pecked him on the lips and walked to my door. I put the key in the key hole and opened the door.

I took a shower and I was packing my clothes when I got a text from Harry.

From: Hazza ❤

Hey Issi the lads want to go to lunch I will pick you up in like 10 min. so be ready k XX

I finished packing when I heard the doorbell ring. I put my duffle bag over my shoulder and took a last look at myself in my full length mirror. I walked downstairs and opened the door reviling Harry smiling with both his dimples showing. I poked one of his dimples before I walked out of my flat and locked the door.

We had decided to go to Nandos because Niall wanted to go. We ordered our food and went to go sit down. "So what did management want to talk to you about?" I asked breaking the silence. "They want us to start tour early." Liam said rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Wait what!" Alia and I said at the same time. "I thought you guys weren't going to start the tour for another 2 months." I said reality finally hitting me that I wasn't going to see Harry for 3 months. "So when are you guys leaving." Alia asked, me not wanting to hear the answer. "Next week." Harry said taking my hand and rubbing circles on the back of it. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but before anyone could find out I quickly ran outside not caring who was telling me to come back. I hid behind a wall and slid down it and started crying. "Issi?" I heard someone say. I looked up and it was Harry. "Im sorry Harry, its just that I don't want you to leave." I said looking up to see a tear leaving his eyes. He put out his hand motioning me to take it. I took it and stood up. "What will happen to us." I asked looking at him strait in the eyes. "We will be fine. Im not going to leave you." He said embracing me in a hug. I nodded my head and buried my head in his chest. This was going to be a long 3 months.

A/N Hayy!!!!!!!! Hope you liked it :) sorry for not updating but im back now so ya!!!! And thnx again maya for doing the kissing part!!!! Tehe so ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! and im sooooo happy!!!!! :) so please.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

but only if you want to!!!!! XX