Chapter 18: The Funeral

*** Issi's POV ***

Funerals.

I absolutely hate them. But I have to do this. I have to do this for my family and for Sophia, even if I hate funerals, and cemeteries I know this is what Anne wanted.

"You ready to go?" Harry asked walking in to my room and sitting on my bed. "Ya hold on, let me just get some heels." I walked into the closest

and took out my red Louisvuitton heels, that matched perfectly with my black dress. "Now im ready." I told Harry standing up from my bed and walking out of the door, him following me.

+++

"Anne Brown was a good mother, friend, sister, and daughter. She may have died but she will always be remembered with everyones memories."

"Now would anyone like to say some words about Anne?" The priest said. "I would" I said getting up and finding my speech on my phone.

"Good morning everyone, thank you for coming. I was hoping I wouldn't cry but I guess I was wrong. So here it goes. Anne was an amazing women. She was a hardworker and she would always look out for her family. Most importantly she was an amazing mother to Sophia. Sophia may have came unexpected, but Anne was happy and ready for her. Anne had a feeling something like this would happen to her, yet the only thing she did was make sure that Sophia had the proper guardians to raise her. Anne was an amazing women and she will be dearly missed. The sky had lost a star, but heaven has gained an angel. Thank you." I walked back to my seat still crying.

The funeral was over so everyone started leaving to go to the cemetery so we could burry Anne. I was trying to find Chris cause he had texted me saying that he was by the tree outside the church. "Issi" I heard my name and knew it was Chris who was calling me. I turned my head to the direction Chris was at and walked to him, Sophia still holding my hand. "Hey babe." Chris said before smashing our lips together. His lips where so rough and just so uncomfortable. "Chris stop it." I told him pushing away. "I thought you liked my kisses. 'Cause you sure liked them the last time I kissed you." He whispered in my ear. I just rolled my eyes and picked up Sophia so she could meet Chris. "Sophia, this is Chris my boyfriend." I told her, she looked up and said a quick hi and turned around so she could lay back down in my arms.

"Issi, its time to go to the cemetery." Harry said walking up to me and Chris. "Auntie I want to go with uncle Hawwy." Sophia said. "Ok, but check first cause they might not have enough room in the car." I told her. "But I want to go with Uncle Hawwy!!" She screamed. "Ok, ok but let me check first." She nodded and jumped down from my arms. "Brat." I heard Chris mumble. "What did u say?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said turning around and walking to the car. "Meet me in my car." He told me. "Ok." I said back.

"So Harry, can Sophia go with you?" I turned around and asked him. "Ya, I actually came over to ask you if it was ok." He said. "But someone interrupted me." He added mumbling. "Sorry, Chris doesn't usually act like this." I apologized. "Its ok, but we still have to go." Harry said. "C'mon Sophia." Niall said picking her up. After I said bye to a couple more people I walked to Chris' car and got in. "Finally, god I thought you where gonna take all day." Chris complained. "Sorry, ok it won't happen again." I told him rolling my eyes and staring out the window.

About 15 minutes later, we where all at the cemetery walking to the burial site. I can't believe how nervous I am. I haven't sung infront of a crowd since I was in High School. But im doing it for my sister so I'm happy that I'm doing it.

The boys had asked me if they could sing one of there songs in honor of Anne, so there performing before me.

We where all listening to the priest who was reading a section out of the bible when I felt a hand squeeze my thigh and start massaging it. I automatically knew it was Chris 'cause his hands where always rough when he tried touching me. "Stop it!" I whispered pushing his hand away.