Chapter 12

Mark's pov. The final week

The final week- days 1-5

During the final week, Jack and I spent all the time we could together. We couldn't do a whole lot, but I didn't mind. 

The final week- day 6; 11:33 pm.

"Hey Mark?" Jack said. "Yes, Jacky?" I replied. "I-I'm not feeling very good..." He said. 'Not now!' I thought. "I-i think we might need to go to the hospital." Jack said. He didn't look so good. "Like, now." Jack whimpered. And I rushed him to the hospital as fast as I could. 

The final week- day 7; 1:45 am.

"Mark Edward Fischbach." A doctor said to me. I stood up immediantly. "Yes?" I said. "Jack's asking to see you." The doctor said. I nodded and went to the room as fast as possible. "Jack?" I said. "Mark." A voice replied. I went over to the bed and saw Jack's pale body. "Sit next to me." Jack said. I did and he reached out a hand. I took his hand in mine and gave it a small squeeze. "Mark. I'm not going to be around much longer. But I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. And I wouldn't have spent my final days with anyone else in the world. Your my best friend and my boyfriend, Mark Edward Fischbach, and I will always love you." Jack said softly. "Jack... You can't talk like that! Your going to make it!" I cried. "I love you to the moon and back! I can't lose you! Your the light of my life! Your my everything! Jack please! Jack!" I cried. "Mark.... Please...." Jack said. His eyes were slowly closing and his heart beat was slowing down. "Mark...." He murmured. "One last kiss...." He whispered. With tears in my eyes, I bent down and kissed him. His lips felt a bit cool to the touch, but I didn't care. Jack kissed me back and we stayed there, lips against lips, until I heard the hear the heartmoniter flatline. Jack went limp and softly fell back against the bed. "JACK! NO! WAKE UP! HELP! I NEED HELP IN HERE!" I screamed. Doctors rushed in and pulled me away. I watched as they tried to get Jack's heart beating again. It was to no avail. "I'm calling it. Jack McLoughlin. Time of death; 2:04 am." He said. "No! Jack! Please!" I screamed. I ran forward and hugged Jack, intertwining my fingers with his. "Please. Jack. Wake up. I love you, so much." I murmured. I could have sworn, very faintly, I heard Jack's Irish voice say, "I love you too, Mark. And I always will. You'll always be my Markimoo. My Markle Sparkle."