Chapter 17

Matt's pov. January 21st. 10:36 am. Day of the funeral. 

(Matt's wife will be referred to as Mandi. Okay? Okay. I just can't have two Amanda's in the book chapter or it'll be confusing. Alright, go!)

Mandi and I had arrived at the funeral early to be able to talk to people before hand. We walked in and saw Tom, Mark's brother, and Mark's mom and step-mom talking quietly across the room. Bob and Mandy were here too, along with Wade and Molly. My eyes scanned the room and I saw people I didn't know. Must have been friends or family of Mark. Mandi walked over to talk to Mandy and Molly, while Bob and Wade walked over to me. "Hey Matt." Bob said. "Hey guys." I said. The door opened behind me. "Hey everyone." A voice said. I turned and saw Ken standing there. "Hey Ken. Long time no see, huh?" I replied. "Yeah." He agreed. 

In about twenty minutes, Aaron, Jess, Felix, Marzia, and Tyler had come. The door opened again. I was surprised to see MatPat (Matthew) and Amanda. "Oh, hey Matthew, Amanda." I greeted. "Hey everyone." Matthew said. Amanda nodded to us before walking away to join the other girls, who we're talking. 

The funeral started about ten minutes later. 

It was the final person's time to speak. It was a girl, an old friend of Mark's. Her name was Angel, although she preferred Anna. She had a long speech which consisted of mainly memories and saying about how Mark would always put others before himself. "Mark may be gone, and we'll never forget about him, but we have to remember; he's in a better place. He's back with his dad, Daniel, and Jack. And heaven is lucky to have earned such a kind, caring, loving, funny, brave, outgoing, cheerful angel." Anna ended. 

A/N: hey guys, so, that was Mark's funeral. Sorry for the crappy chapter. I had a lot more written but when I tried to publish it, Wattpad said I wasn't logged in and it deleted over half of what I'd written and I didn't want to have to write it again. Sorry. This is the final actual chapter. There will be an epilogue but it'll be in two parts. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter, Bai!

-Star