Chapter 14

Mark's pov. A week after the funeral.

"Hello everybody. Markiplier here. Um. I haven't posted for a week because.... Jack.... Is... Gone.... He died on November 25th at 2:04 am." I said. I realized I hadn't showered in a week, so I looked awful. I was also still wearing Jack's red hoodie. I sighed softly. I ran my hand through my hair before I looked back up at the camera. "So... I'm taking a break for awhile. I'll post again soon... I promise...." I stopped again. "It's just... I don't know... I...." I struggled to find words. "I guess I just.... Miss him.... A lot.... But I'll get better. I'll post a gaming video tomorrow. I pre-recorded it but oh well. So, I'll see you guys soon. Bu-bye." I said. I turned off the camera and posted the video. 

I was messing around on my computer when I saw a Microsoft Word document titled; 'Dear Mark'. I clicked on it and a letter popped up. It read;

'My dear Mark,

It's strange, the things you find when you're not looking for them. I've been drifting through my own life, cut off from feeling for others or letting them feel for me. I wasn't looking for anyone to snap me out of this lonely existence-  or didn't realize I was- until I met you. And what a curious person to bring all this light. You go through life at a distance from those around you. It's ironic, and maybe fitting, that we'd get close to no one. Except maybe each other. The difference is, you do it by choice. And I can't think of a sadder reason to love someone than because they also cannot truly love. And yet- well, maybe these aren't the words for a letter. But I don't care. You were my only chance to feel again. To fill this void where I can never be sure a heart once did beat. And wonder if you thought I was your only chance to tear down those walls you've built around yourself. But if this is the case, my greatest wish is that we could have been together forever. Or if we could be together again. But I don't want you to do anything you'll regret to make this come true. You've been there for me from the moment we first talked, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've loved you from the beginning, and you've helped me beat my demons. Thank you for all the memories and laughs. Keep going for me, Mark. I love you and I always will, Markimoo. You'll always be my Markle Sparkle. And before I go, I promise we'll have one last kiss.

Yours, with love, forever

Jack.'

Tears rolled down my face. "Jack.... I miss you so much...." I murmured. I printed out the letter and folded it up and put it in my pocket. I sighed and went into the kitchen. I knew I needed to eat, but I didn't feel like it. I haven't eaten in a week. I've gotten little sleep as well. Most people would call it unhealthy. I call it heartache. I call it sadness. I call it close to my snapping point. No. This is my snapping point. My point of depression. I don't know what to do without Jack.