02.

Harry Potter simply didn't want to get up. And it was as simple as that. It was Monday, and on Mondays, he had Potions first thing. And of course, he was still exhausted, so there was that.

Nothing could get him out of bed.

"Harry, get up!" Hermione screeched, giving him a shove out of bed and onto the floor.

Well, there was that. Nothing could match an angry Hermione.

Harry rubbed sleep out of his eyes and jammed his glasses on as Hermione flipped Ron off of his mattress, issuing a groan and a string of curse words from him.

"Bloody hell, Hermione, what is wrong with you?!" he snapped, getting up and rubbing his back.

"You wouldn't get up." Hermione calmly replied, leaving the dormitory so they could get changed.

Ron looked over at Harry, shrugging out of his pajama top. "She's absolutely mental."

Harry gave a nod as he put his shirt and trousers on, but he wasn't really paying attention. Instead, as he was digging through his trunk for his robes, he was trying to think of how he would face Snape this early in the day.

The outcome didn't seem that great.

------

Draco Malfoy swished his pumpkin juice around in his goblet, and his eyes kept darting to the door. Like he was waiting for someone. But who would the great Draco Malfoy even be waiting for?

Even Draco didn't know. Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise were all here at the table. That was all he needed.

But then Potter walked in with Granger and Weasley, chatting with them about something and making grand motions with his hands in the air. Malfoy's heart immediately skipped a beat, but then he slammed his hand into his chest.

No, Malfoy, he thought to himself. It's just stupid Potter. You see him everyday.

"Draco? Are you alright?" came Pansy's voice from his left.

"I'm fine." Draco snarled. "Something went down the wrong way."

Like his heart at the moment.

Suddenly, silver locked eyes with green, and Draco felt his cheeks heat.

No, stop it!

Then Harry rudely flipped Draco off.

Draco slammed his hand on the table, nearly rising out of his seat. That rude little motherfu-

"Draco, what's wrong with you? You're acting strange."